Thread: WCWF Results
View Single Post
Old 12-21-2017, 12:17 AM
WWE Diva's Champion

BEAT THAT ***** ASS is looking to come up from OCW...BEAT THAT ***** ASS is looking to come up from OCW...BEAT THAT ***** ASS is looking to come up from OCW...BEAT THAT ***** ASS is looking to come up from OCW...BEAT THAT ***** ASS is looking to come up from OCW...BEAT THAT ***** ASS is looking to come up from OCW...BEAT THAT ***** ASS is looking to come up from OCW...BEAT THAT ***** ASS is looking to come up from OCW...

To everyone that's supported the WCWF, I thank you. I'm clearing doing a TERRIBLE job with this as I'm consistently told around here. I don't know whether that's actually true...or people is just trying to get under my skin. Whatever the case may be, it worked. There's a reason I'm barely on here these days and that's not just because I have a busy life, but also because I got tired of being unwarranted disrespect. We have some incredible admins on this site don't get me wrong but then you have some that'll disrespect you because you can't snap back without being banned. Don't like that God complex. I'm no bitch and will not be treated as such. I'm nothing but respectful to everyone on here and everytime I log on it's some negative bullshit. The first thing anyone does is insult this paper company. I've been putting hella work into this since 2015, y'all don't see that. Yes! I said paper company because this isn't fantasy booking. I treat this as a real company. There's people I push I would probably never push, there's people I wanna push that doesn't get pushed at all. Why? Because my purpose was to give everyone an alternative to WWE. In three years, I've gotten no respect and I thought that was starting to change...but here's something to remember me by...
TAG- CODE 5 (5000, BRIQ ROMINE)
RR- AJ STYLES MITB- SAMI ZAYN
KOTR- SAMOA JOE. UKTou- TYLER BATE
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote