View Single Post
Old 12-18-2017, 04:12 AM
WWF Hardcore Champion

Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...
Send a message via Skype™ to Da Prophet

Anderson: The following match is scheduled for one fall and is a tag team match.

Connor: I'm sure this will be fun, I love an Anarchy Tag Team match.

Cohen: Indeed Cat, for once I'm going to have to agree with you.

Anderson: Making his way to the ring, being accompanied by Mr. Jones at a weight of 225lbs...Tyrone Blades!

Connor: With Blades it really could be.

Blades and Jones make their way to the ring, a splatter of cheers dotted around but Blades has his business face on.

Lights go out as soon as the entrance theme starts playing. At 0:17, the lights come back with Yemrez standing on the entrance ramp. She gazes towards the whole crowd and nods in approval of the applause. She then takes a deep breath and shouts "Euphoria Time!" as loud as she can. Immediately, she runs towards the ring and slides in. She then sits on the top turnbuckle waiting for her opponent.

Anderson: His partner, from Tallinn, Estonia, weighing in at 151 pounds..."Pikne's Angel" Yemrez Reqonic!

Cohen: Maybe not.

Connor: A reminder Yemrez was one of many people who offered her services to Blades during Vis Imperium's reign.

Cohen: Yet he had better offers.

Connor: It'll be interesting to see who they face tonight.

Cohen: Oh yes!

Connor: This is an interesting turn.

Indeed it is, Blades is not happy mouthing to Katie Shepard “Again? Why would I waste my time?”

Anderson: And their first opponent, being accompanied by Big Bad Roady, from Ontario, Toronto, Canada weighing in at 225 pounds...Remarkable Mark Keaton!

Mark Keaton strolls out to the top of the ramp. He's flanked by Big Bad Roady decked out in biker gear and ripped denim. Mark plays air guitar down the ramp. He jumps in the ring then whips off his leather jacket and throws it over the ropes to BigRoad. He bounces around on his toes throwing jabs in the air, warming up for the match.

Anderson: And his opponent ...

Anderson: from Sydney, Australia weighing 210 pounds, he would like to be announced as the Greatest, Justin Cooper!

Cohen: Yes! Oh Merry Christmas Cat!

Bright lights flash across the screen, the arena bursting with colour and slowly it begins to drain out like a hole has been punched through the bubble. Standing on the stage, amongst a sea of colour swirling underneath him, large serpents battling, fangs piercing the flesh, is Justin Cooper. The battle beneath his feet comes to an end, a single viper slithers forward, Justin drops to his knees and raises his arms to the boos of the crowd. They hate him but their reaction means nothing to him as Justin smiles. The viper coiled around him now, Justin whispers to it and orders it forward, he follows soon after and makes his way to the ring. Justin Cooper stands before the giant cell structure and puts his hands on his hips, widening his sparkling rainbow robe and a grin appears on his face. Two referees open a door for him and he enters the cell. He climbs in the ring and removes his robe and he stops and stares at Keaton.

Connor: So Vis Imperium are forced to disband and this happens?

Cohen: Oh Cat, you remember before Vis Imperium there were the tag team champions. Cooper and Keaton!

Blades looks down at Jones, they both nod in agreement. Blades jumps down the apron and with Jones he jumps over the barrier.

Yemrez looks betrayed, she feels like she put up such a fight to end VI and Cooper and Keaton just look as bemused as everyone else.

Cohen: I knew it, the coward. He's fleeing.

Connor: I'd say quite the opposite. He won the war so why would he want to engage further?

Cohen: This is not Vis Imperium it's Cooper and Keaton.

Connor: Same difference.

Cohen: Is he?

Connor: Yup!

A certain part of the crowd roars as the camera shows Blades and Jones stopping a beer vendor, buying a bottle for everyone around them before grabbing two themselves, toasting towards the ring and then the fans before downing their beers and making their exit.

Yemrez is left on one side of the ring as Cooper is stood on the apron on one corner, Keaton the other corner also on the apron. Keaton rushes into the ring as Cooper stares at him. “It's not about you...” clearly rushing through his head.

Katie Shepard calls for the bell as Yemrez looks up for this. Yemrez rushes in at Keaton and hits straight off with a rolling wheel kick. Keaton bashes into the ropes. Cooper tags himself in and steps in the ring. Reqonic hits a rolling wheel kick on Cooper who in turn bounces off the ropes and Keaton tags himself in.

Connor: Great start by Yemrez.

Cohen: Cooper and Keaton are more concerned with one upping the other. That'll be a bad sign for Yemrez.

Connor: She has the spirit to take them down.

Cohen: You need more than spirit to get anywhere in this game Cat.

Yemrez goes for a third rolling wheel kick but her overconfidence costs her as Mark Keaton catches her foot. He throws her to the ground as she tumbles. Keaton turns to Cooper and gives him a “see that” look.

Keaton walks over and picks up Yemrez. A Scoop body slam hits Yemrez on the mat with a crash! Keaton laughs and tries to lock her in the Toronto Claw Submission. Yemrez breaks out pretty quickly as the Remarkable one fails to lock it in properly. He picks her up again and delivers a classic delay piledriver. Rather than going for the pin he tags Cooper in.

Cohen: Keaton said to Cooper “your turn, champ” there.

Connor: There's no love lost between the two.

Cohen: I see this as two brothers, they'll always have each others backs but the other wants to show what he can do.

Connor: That makes sense.

The former world champion enters the ring. The crowd boos and Reqonic is out. Cooper picks her up And throws her into the turnbuckle. She crashes and bounces back. Cooper grabs her and throws Yemrez into the other corner. She smacks into the corner and ends up falling in a sit down position (he back facing the turnbuckle).

Cooper looks at Keaton and smiles. He walks to the corner where Yemrez is sat. He faces to the crowd and holds the top rope and pulls himself above Yemrez. He begins foot stomps to her as she writhes in pain. Cooper walks over and tags in Keaton.

Connor: Ouch! This can't end well.

Cohen: It wouldn’t have ended well if that coward Blades stayed. It's made no difference, it's what I'd expect from the decorated duo.

Keaton waits as Yemrez makes her way up to her feet. The crowd start chanting for her and she turns round. Keaton with a big smile on his face goes to grab Yemrez to set up The Voltron Suplex! She manages to escape and kicks Keaton in the back. He bounces into the ropes and bounces back. He jumps landing a cross body check on Reqonic.

Reqonic on the mat as Keaton picks her up. He hits the Voltron Suplex! The Jackhammer Suplex connects. Keaton laughs and walks over to Cooper. He stands inside the ring and gives a thumbs up that says “told you so”. Cooper uses this opportunity to tag himself in.

The former champion forces his way in the ring as Keaton looks annoyed at losing the opportunity he had. Cooper Picks up Yemrez and a 360 Deal is hit. The leaping spiral tombstone piledriver only has one outcome. He covers. 1..2..3.

Cohen: After months of calling out Cooper, I think Yemrez has underestimated just how much she'll have to do.

Connor: Oh that girl has fight, I'm sure this will spur her on more.

Anderson: The winners of this match, Justin Cooper and Mark Keaton!

Last edited by Lee : 12-24-2017 at 10:31 AM.
sendpm.gif