View Single Post
Old 12-18-2017, 04:12 AM
WWF Hardcore Champion

Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...
Send a message via Skype™ to Da Prophet

Backstage Chuck Myles, Tyrone Blades and Mr. Jones are next to the tumbler. Jones picks the ball for Blades and shows it to Myles.

Myles: Interesting, it means your match is next.

Blades: So who have I got?

Myles: I can't tell you that. What I can tell you is thanks, thanks for removing Banks and VI. You and Avison did quite the job on them. Tell him I said thanks too.

Blades: I imagine after the match he's just had he'll be seeing you soon enough. Though I am glad to see the back of those bastards. My next goal though is when I see this tumbler again. I'm going to win the Lethal Lottery.

At the point Batti arrives in shot.

Batti: I wanted to wish you luck in your match tonight. However I wish you bad luck at the Lottery. I am going to win it!

Blades and Jones smile to each other as they walk off ready for their match which is next.

Last edited by Lee : 12-23-2017 at 03:04 PM.
sendpm.gif