View Single Post
Old 12-18-2017, 04:12 AM
WWF Hardcore Champion

Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...
Send a message via Skype™ to Da Prophet

A loud cheer from the audience greets the appearance of veteran WZCW interviewer, Leon Kensworth. Standing in the interview area, a large WZCW logo in the background, Leon is joined by Ace Stevens, wearing a leather jacket.

Kensworth: Ladies and gentlemen, I’m standing by with the number one contender to the WZCW Eurasian Title, please welcome, Ace Stevens! Ace, you’ve been very impressive since your return to professional wrestling a few months ago at the ten-year anniversary show. You’ve wrestled some of the stiffest competition in WZCW and now hold the honour of being next in line to challenge the Eurasian Champion. Has your return been everything you hoped it would be?

Stevens: Did I expect to be littered with gold by this point? Sure. I think I’m pretty damn good at what I do inside the ring, Leon. You said it yourself, I’ve faced the very best in the world. I think I’ve hung with the best of ‘em, my boots might have been a little rusty early on but now I’m right where I need to be, even if I didn’t see it at the beginning.

Kensworth: Depending on how the draw turns out this week, you could be facing Titus Avison for the Eurasian Championship or someone else entirely. Which would you prefer?

Ace holds out his hands and proceeds to weigh his options.

Stevens: Come one, come all, as they say. I’m not going to make false promises that I can’t keep, Leon. That happens enough in this business without me adding to it. I’ve spent almost my entire career in the Mayhem division. I ruled that bad boy. I was the big kid in the sandpit.

He shrugs, smirking afterwards and pointing at Leon.

Stevens: I’ve grown up, I’m ready to move on from that and to do that, to break away from the long list of Mayhem Champions who have done nothing outside of the most hardcore environment in wrestling, I need to have successful elsewhere. That’s why I’m back. To show the world that I’m not just another forgotten mayhem guy. It doesn’t matter if it’s Titus or someone else, so long as they are carrying the Eurasian Title, that’s all I care about.

Before Leon can ask another question, he is rudely interrupted.

Titus: If that’s the attitude you’ve got than you’re about to be sorely disappointed. First of all, you don’t need to focus on anybody else. This title isn’t leaving my shoulder, ever!

The reigning Eurasian Champion steps into the frame, the Eurasian Title on his shoulder, and a cocky step to his walk.

Titus: What a time to be alive. Ascension finally has a reason for people to tune in, me! Everyone else is just secondary and you are even less than that. An extra on my set and your fifteen minutes of fame are coming to an end, Ace. This little return tour you’ve been on has run its course and just like everyone else that has stepped up to challenge me, you’ll find out that I am the best damn wrestler in the world and it’ll stay that way until I retire.

Stevens: That list of names can be written in crayon for all I care. It doesn’t have my name on it. It never will, Titus. You and I are going to fight and I’m going to win. This isn’t my fifteen minutes of fame, it’s your final countdown, so I suggest you enjoy the journey.

Titus: I’ve heard the same speech from so many before, Ace. There isn’t a line you’ve got that I haven’t heard. Just like your jokes, it’s all recycled material.

Adjusting the title on his shoulder, Titus steps closer to Ace and holds the belt out in front of him.

Titus: I have taken this title to heights unlike anything ever seen in this business. You will take your spot in the history books. It’s not the name of the person who dethrones, they haven’t been born yet, it’s the spot reserved for the guy I beat on my way to walking into my second Kingdom Come as Eurasian Champion and breaking 1000 days as Eurasian Champion! That’s your role in this blockbuster, learn to love it.

Titus glares at Ace, giving him a quick smirk afterwards before walking away with the title held closing to his chest. In the interview area, Ace shakes his head and begins to think about the opportunity that is coming up for him as we transition away.

Last edited by Da Prophet : 12-21-2017 at 05:51 AM.
sendpm.gif