View Single Post
Old 12-18-2017, 04:12 AM
WWF Hardcore Champion

Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...
Send a message via Skype™ to Da Prophet

We open with a shot of the tumbler; a hand reaches in and pulls out a ball. The camera pulls back and reveals Yemrez Reqonic. The crowd offers some cheers as Reqonic hands the ball to Chuck Myles but before he can crack it open a voice is heard from afar.

Keaton: Hide the mothers and daughters because a truckload of sex appeal just walked into the room, baby!

Myles: Mr. Keaton, you’re at least an hour late for when you were set to pick a ball from the tumbler.

Keaton: Whatever, Chuck. I don’t do things on your time. I do what I want, and I do it when I want to do it. That’s how it has always been and it’ll stay that way even if you are the General Manager of this show now.

Still with his air of arrogance, Keaton struts over to the tumbler, brushing past Yemrez and blowing a kiss to her.

Keaton: Take a good hard look, honey. This is what a real man looks like. Why don’t you come over here and give this a little kiss before Chucky cracks it open? Might be good luck?

Mark waves the ball he picked from the tumbler in his right hand, shoving it near Yemrez’s face and laughing. She smacks it from his hand, it spills to the floor, and causes Keaton to stumble back with a shocked look on his face.

Reqonic: You are disgusting. No longer can you treat people like garbage. Vis Imperium is finished. Darkness has been defeated by light and your teammates have fled. Your boss is in hiding and Justin Cooper cries like a coward that he was screwed. In reality, Vis Imperium faced justice and crumbled under their own guilt.

Keaton: Do you know who the hell you’re talking to, kid?

Reqonic: Kid? It’s funny, your former teammate called me the same thing long ago. I am no kid. I am a warrior for truth and justice. I stand up for what is right while the likes of you hides in the shadows and cheats to get an advantage.

Keaton: I am a two-time WZCW Award Winner! I am a two-time WZCW Tag Team Champion! I was the Rookie of the Year last year. You need shut your mouth before I put your head through that tumbler.

Before a fight can breakout, Myles jumps between them and pushes both of them back. Keaton looks smug as ever, running his hand through his golden hair, while Reqonic shouts back at him.

Reqonic: Perhaps fortune will favour us and we will meet inside the ring tonight. I guess, it would favour me over you because if we did meet inside the ring, I’d defeat you just like Tyrone and Titus did at Unscripted.

Keaton lunges forward with an air swing at Reqonic, it misses by a mile because of Chuck Myles holding him back. Keaton curses at her, spitting in her direction and waving his arms all over the place in an attempt to break free. In contrast, Reqonic remains calm, knowing she has got the better of Keaton in this exchange and exits the room with her head held high and proud.

Connor: Mark Keaton is still adjusting to life on his own without a force behind him ready to use the numbers game. If he is going to talk smack like that he better be ready to back it up.

Cohen: Yemrez was disgusting. She poked a wound that is yet to heal. Mark Keaton lost everything at Unscripted and Yemrez had no right to bring it up. Let the man heal. I still can’t believe Vis Imperium is gone!

Last edited by Da Prophet : 12-20-2017 at 12:24 AM.
sendpm.gif