Thread: WCWF Results
View Single Post
Old 12-13-2017, 12:21 AM
WWE Diva's Champion

BEAT THAT ***** ASS is looking to come up from OCW...BEAT THAT ***** ASS is looking to come up from OCW...BEAT THAT ***** ASS is looking to come up from OCW...BEAT THAT ***** ASS is looking to come up from OCW...BEAT THAT ***** ASS is looking to come up from OCW...BEAT THAT ***** ASS is looking to come up from OCW...BEAT THAT ***** ASS is looking to come up from OCW...BEAT THAT ***** ASS is looking to come up from OCW...

WCWF Monday Night Rampage (9/11/17) (Code 5 Goes Too Far And Gets Too Controversial, Seth Rollins Confronts Shawn Michaels, Braun Strowman Nearly Murders Roman Reigns, 2 Big Returns, Bray Wyatt Defends, Did John Cena Retain?)

(Video tribute to pay respect to the lives lost on September 11th, 2001)

Rampage kicks off with every WCWF Superstar on the stage including John Cena, AJ Styles, Bray Wyatt, Randy Orton as Roman Reigns is standing in the ring: "Tonight we pay our respects and mourn the lives lost in the tragic events that took place on September 11th, 2001. Ladies and gentlemen, please rise for the pledge of allegiance and remain standing for a ten bell toll." Roman reads the pledge as the camera's shows people in the arena standing with hands over their hearts and lit candles in the air, before we are sent into a ten bell toll. *Ding *Ding *Ding *Ding..."Bad Boys...What ya gonna do!! When Code 5 comes for you..." CODE 5 interrupts on the tron and Briq gets on the mic: "ARE YOU MOTHERF**KERS SERIOUS?! ITS BEEN DAMN NEAR 20 YEARS GET THE F**K OVER IT ALREADY! TOWERS FELL, THOUSANDS DIED, MILLIONS WERE SAD! BIG F**KING DEAL, THEY WASN'T MEANT TO LIVE NO DAMN W...(video cuts into...)"

(Rampage Intro Video)

Our announce team is shown standing telling us that they deeply apologize for what just took place. Two superstars took it upon themselves to take this as a joke and we as a Federation knew nothing about this. That was not planned, nor was it part of the script. Let's get back to doing what we came here to do and that's entertain each and every one of you.

*Ding Ding Ding* "The following contest is set for one fall is a Semi-Finals match for the 2017 King of the Ring tournament!! Roman Reigns music hits and he makes his way back out as we're shown what happened last week between him and The Rock, the announcers hype up Roman Reigns versus The Rock at Rock Bottom IV before latching on the fact that what were witnessing now is a rematch of the Rock Bottom III main event of a match we thought we would never see, John Cena versus Roman Reigns. "Lose yourself" by Eiminem plays as John Cena makes his way out with the WCWF Undisputed Championship as they inform us Cena lost the IWGP title in a Fatal 4 Way in Japan.

(King of the Ring for the WCWF Undisputed Title) (Semi Finals Match) John Cena vs. Roman Reigns
- WHAT A MATCH!! This went for 15 minutes. Skip to the end, Roman Reigns hit John Cena with a Spear and the fans went nuts. Reigns sets up for a second for good measure. "BRAUUUNNN!!!!!" roars through the arena. BRAUN STROWMAN AMBUSHES ROMAN REIGNS!!! RUNNING POWERSLAM TO ROMAN REIGNS!!! "I'M JUST GETTING STARTED WITH YOU ROMAN REIGNS!!!" Strowman snatches up Cena and slams his body on Reigns and 1..2..3!!! Cena wins and advances to the finals. Braun Strowman isn't done though. Strowman drags Reigns under the bottom rope and SLAMS HIM THROUGH THE LOGOTRON!!! Strowman drags Reigns backstage from there and slings him at a wall. Strowman chokes Roman Reigns up before CHOKESLAMMING HIM ON THE HARD FLOOR!! Strowman walks way as medics check on Reigns as he coughs up blood. Medics puts Roman Reigns on a stretcher and straps him on. BRAUN STROWMAN RUNS BACK AND PUSHES THE STRETCHER AND FLIPS IT OVER A BALCONY!!! ROMAN IS FLATTENED!!! Strowman leaves again as the medics loads him onto an ambulance. BRAUN STROWMAN RUNS BACK!! "I'M NOT FINISHED WITH YOU!!" Strowman tosses the medics off and starts beating the hell out of Roman Reigns inside the ambulance. BRAUN STROWMAN FLIPS THE AMBULANCE WITH ROMAN REIGNS INSIDE!! OMG!!! "HOLY SHIT!" chants rains throughout the arena. Braun Strowman starts to walk away as more medics drag Reigns out to check on him and he's completely bloodied up and unconscious coughing up blood nonstop. They're scared Roman is gonna die and begs for more help to be called. STROWMAN GOES BACK AND POWERSLAMS ROMAN ON TOP OF THE AMBULANCE!! Strowman grabs Roman by his neck and starts dragging him out of the arena.

(Commercial Break)

When we come back, Braun Strowman is dragging Reigns by his neck moving towards a bridge as security and medics begs him to stop. STROWAN SLINGS REIGNS OVER THE BRIDGE INTO A RIVER!!! OH MY GOSH!!! STROWMAN STARTS TOSSING SECURITY AND MEDICAL STAFF INTO RIVER AS WELL!! Some lady starts calling the police and STROWMAN THROWS HER IN THE RIVER AS WELL!! "NOW I'M FINISHED WITH YOU!!"

(WCWF Unforgiven Promo)

"There's only one...Cody!" Cody's 2011 theme (when he had that mask) hits and out comes "The American Nightmare" in a suit accompanied by Brandi.

Cody /w/ Brandi vs. Michael Bennett
- Cody wins in 12 minutes with Cross Rhodes. After the match, Cody continued the attack.. (Gong) Goldust music hits and he made his way out to make the save as Cody and Brandi run off. Goldust: "This is how you do us Cody?! Look I know things were rough but Dad's in the hospital because of you. You disowned us, made fun of us, you, and attacked Dad. Cody if this is how you wanna play, then no more treating you like baby brother. It's time we fight like two grown men and I beat some respect into you. I know you can hear me from the back. Cody versus Dustin at WCWF Unforgiven. What's it gonna be?!"

Goldust has laid down the challenge, but let's take you back to what happened last week...

Quote:
--------------------------------------------
|Video Replay: Last week ▶(King of the Ring for the WCWFIWGP Undisputed Title) (Quarter Finals Match) John Cena vs. Seth Rollins◀ Last Week- The end of the match: Seth Rollins hits a Buckle Bomb on Cena, follows it up with a high knee to the face and begins to set up for the Curb Stomp, Seth goes for it...SWEET CHIN MUSIC OUT OF NOWHERE!!! SHAWN MICHAELS IS HERE AND HAS JUST ABSOLUTELY BLASTED SETH ROLLINS!!!! Cena makes the cover in disbelief and 1..2..3!!! Afterwards, Shawn Michaels is still standing there and starts tuning up the band..AND A SECOND ONE!! Shawn looks back from the ramp

[Why Shawn? Why?] Coming up next, Shawn Michaels explains to us why he cost Seth Rollins a shot at becoming WCWF Champion once again.

(Commercial Break)

Shawn Michaels music hits and he makes way out to a mixed reaction. Shawn stands in the center of the ring as fans chant "Why Shawn? Why?" Shawn Michaels: "Everybody's asking why, why would Shawn Michaels superkick Seth Rollins? Was there beef? Why Shawn why? Let me tell ya, I absolutely respect Seth Rollins ability in the ring. There's no beef between me and Seth Rollins, it's nothing personal. I said if I'm going out, I'm going out in a blaze of freaking glory and I'm going out against the very best in the business and that starts with Seth "Freaking" Rollins..." Seth Rollins music hits to a big pop and he makes his way out. Shawn Michaels a handshake but Seth looks at it and ignores it and gets on the mic. "Only reason your head isn't through that mat right now is because of the respect I have for you. You talk about going out against the very best and wanting to face me before you fully retire, there was soooo many ways you could've want about that. As long as you've been on the business, and as many times as you been champion, you of all people should understand how stupid your move was last week. Hell, if you were going to do your whole attack bit, it should've been after I won the WCWF Undisputed Title. But the fact remains, you didn't have to attack me period. Two weeks ago, you called out and challenged The Rock, and then you teamed with him after Rampage went off the air and challenged for the WCWF World Tag Titles. Yet, Shawn Michaels never attacked The Rock to set up for a blockbuster match at Survivor Series. So why in the hell would Shawn Michaels attacks Seth Rollins instead of just calling him out to set up for a blockbuster match?" Shawn: "Because I wanted to fight the very best and lately you haven't been nowhere near as good as you once were. You've been phoning it in alot as of late and that's not who I wanna fight. I wanna have the very best match on the card at every show on my way out. Seth Rollins, we have potiential to create the very best match of all-time and I personally don't feel like you don't even realize your potential anymore. Seth, I've been there at a point where you are where I lost my smile. Taking away the thing you wanted most was what I felt I needed to do to light that fire back into you." Seth: "Shawn, you don't understand you didn't just light a fire, YOU LIT A FREAKING TORCH FOR YOUR OWN CAREER!! There's not going to be no Rock versus Shawn Michaels at Survivor Series. There won't be none of that. I said I wouldn't put you down tonight because of the respect I have with you. But respect?... THERE'S NO RESPECT WHEN YOUR ACTIONS ARE UNFORGIVEN!! I SAY WE MAKE THIS DREAM MATCH HAPPEN..AND WE DO THIS AT... WCWF UNFORGIVEN IN 3 WEEKS!! LET'S DO IT!" Shawn: "just what I've been waiting for that question right there. SETH ROLLINS, SHAWN MICHAELS, WCWF UNFORGIVEN!! SETH KEEP THAT FIRE LIT AND BOTTLE IT UP AND BRING IT TO DETROIT IN 3 WEEKS!! HELL, LET'S LIGHT THAT FIRE EVEN MORE..." SWEET CHIN MUSIC TO SETH ROLLINS!!! Shawn Michaels stands over Seth Rollins with a blank look in his face looking down at him briefly before leaning down and saying on the mic in a low tone..."At Unforgiven, bring the Seth Rolllins that puts on 5 star matches or don't show up at all." Shawn drops the mic on Seth's chest as his music plays and he walks down the ramp as the broadcast team hype this up as a match that can main event any Rock Bottom, and it's coming early at Unforgiven.

Coming up next, we're gonna keep the ball rolling with... Hold on wait a minute we're getting word that...

Outside of the arena, Braun Strowman is walking back to the arena and I guess he's headed to ringside.

(Commercial Break)

"BRAUUNNN!!" Braun Strowman makes his way out and immediately snatches Corey Graves up by his neck and proceeds to choke him on the announce table. BRAUN STROWMAN IS CHOKING COREY GRAVES OUT!!! "IS THIS CALLED FOR HUH?! IS THIS CALLED FOR?! YOU WANNA RUN YOUR MOUTH?! DIE FOR IT!!!" Corey Graves passes out. Mauro yells "OH MY GOSH..Is he..Is he dead?!" Braun: "YOU WANNA FIND OUT?!" BRAUN SNATCHES MAURO UP BY HIS NECK AND CHOKESLAMS HIM THROUGH THE ANNOUNCERS TABLE!! "HOW BOUT YOU MIZ?!" Miz yells he was good and retired. "THOUGHT SO, COWARD!!" Braun starts to leave. "..It's time to play the game..." TRIPLE H IS BACK!!! TRIPLE H GOES RIGHT AFTER STROWMAN!! TRIPLE H IS BEATING THE HELL OUT OF STROWMAN!! STROWMAN RETREATS FOR THE FIRST TIME IN HIS CAREER! Triple H grabs a mic: "BRAUN STROWMAN YOU'VE CROSSED THE LINE TOO MANY TIMES..NOW IT'S TIME YOU MEET THE CEREBAL ASSASIN...AT UNFORGIVEN IN THE VERY FIRST EVER ONE ON ONE ELIMINATION CHAMBER MATCH!!!!" (Drops mic.) "It's all about the game and how you.." TALK ABOUT BLOCKBUSTER!! UNFORGIVEN IS ALREADY FEELING LIKE ROCK BOTTOM COME EARLY!! Speaking of which, later tonight we have a triple threat match to determine who will face Bray Wyatt for the Intercontinental Championship at Unforgiven, but coming up next it's our second semi finals match. Talk about one of the biggest rivalries of the 2000's, AJ Styles, Samoa Joe, it happens in 4 minutes.

(Commercial Break)

AJ Styles music hits and the former World Heavyweight Champion it out first...BOBBY ROODE AMBUSHES AJ STYLES ON STAGE WITH A CLOTHESLINE!! "YOU TOOK MY OPPORTUNITY AWAY FROM ME!! YOU'RE GREEDY!! YOU HAD IT ALL AND YOU HAD TO STOP MY SHINE!!" Bobby hits a ROODE DDT!! tosses AJ down the ramp and heads to the back as Samoa Joe's solo theme hits and he makes his way out walking past Bobby Roode with a mean stare in his eyes. The ref waits for AJ to fully recover before starting this one.

(King of the Ring for the WCWF Undisputed Title) (Semi Finals Match) AJ Styles vs. Samoa Joe
- Joe off the gate with some jabs on AJ. This match went for 12 minutes with Joe looking like an absolute monster. AJ started to come back at the end, but Joe countered a Phenomenal Forearm with a Coquina Clutch and AJ went to bed. SAMOA JOE HAS DEFEATED AJ STYLES!! Samoa Joe's journey back to the top of the mountain starts tonight. Samoa Joe's music hits as he leaves down the ramp.
Quote:

Quarter:
-John Cena defeated Seth Rollins

-Roman Reigns defeated Braun Strowman

-Up Next: AJ Styles defeated. Bobby Roode

-Samoa Joe defeated Dean Ambrose

Semi:

-John Cena defeated Roman Reigns

-Samoa Joe defeated AJ Styles

Bobby Roode comes back on stage laughing at AJ's misfortune as AJ Styles slowly recovers.

Backstage: "The American Nightmare" Cody: "Goldust came out there earlier tonight to try and steal my spotlight. It's time I finish the entire Rhode's family off. Hopefully, Dusty dies in the hospital, meanwhile there's Goldust. At Unforgiven, Cody versus Dustin Rhodes, and once I beat you..you dry up the face paint and your hang up your boots because your career...will be over!!

Up next: WCWF United Statrs and Intercontinental Champion Bray Wyatt has something to say to potential challengers fpt Unforgiven.

(Commercial Break)

(Wyatt Scare)
Bray Wyatt makes his way out, set to make his statement without Abyss, Bo, and obviously Joe. JASON JORDAN AMBUSHES BRAY WYATT ON STAGE WITH A GERMAN SUPLEX AND A SECOND ONE!! JORDAN WITH AN OVERHEAD BELLY TO BELLY!! "I KNOW YOU ATTACKED KURT!! AND FOR KURT ANGLE I WANT A SHOT TONIGHT AT THAT US TITLE!!" ABYSS AND BO WYATT JUMPS JASON JORDAN!! Bray Wyatt: "Stop let him go. Jason Jordan, kid you got heart. But that heart is gonna get you hurt. You know I didn't attack Kurt. Jason, we both know I didn't attack Kurt now don't we? But I see what you're doing and I respect it. You want a shot at the US Title?! Then step up...RIGHT HERE! RIGHT NOW IN WASHINGTON DC!!! Pick yourself up son, because you're in for a long night."

(Commercial Break)

(WCWF United States Title) Bray Wyatt vs. Jason Jordan- When we come back, this match is in progress with Bray Wyatt having Jason Jordan in a rest hold. Jason Jordan fights out of it and hits a Military Gutwrench Suplex. Jason spears Wyatt in the corner and hits a Northern Lights Suplex and bridges into a second for a 2 count. Jason Jordan starts to dominate Bray with loads of different Suplex's but ultimately Bray would put him away with Sister Abigail for 1..2..3!! After the match, Bray Wyatt would lift Jordan up by his hand and hug him and says he had heart and he was talented. Bray offers him another shot at Unforgiven before hitting him with Sister Abigail. (Wyatt Scare)

"Earlier tonight, Code 5 kicked the show off in the most controversial way. Due to that controversy, we will not show a replay. But the livelihood of this very program all depends on what's next. Code 5 is set to issue an apology to the entire United States of America and that's next!!!"

(Commercial Break)

"Bad boys what you gonna.." Code 5's theme song hits and the two make their way out through the crowd on motorcycles to hella boo's. Some smarks started "Y'ALL N***A'S SAVAGE!" chant. 5000: "I KNOW DAMN WELL EVERY F**KING CRACKER IN THIS CROWD USING THE TERM "N***A" BETTER SHUT THAT SHIT THE F**K UP (Fans boo) LOOK WE'RE SUPPOSED TO COME OUT HERE AND APOLOGIZE RIGHT? WELL ON BEHALF OF 5000, BRIQ ROMINE, AND CODE 5, WE APOLOGIZE TO EACH AND EVERY FAN IN WASHINGTON D.C (Fans cheer), WATCHING AT HOME, TO THE USA NETWORK, WCWF OFFICIALS, AND THE ENTIRE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. (Fans clap) WE APOLOGIZE... WE APOLOGIZE THAT THIS COUNTRY IS FILLED WITH NOTHING BUT A BUNCH OF SOFT ASS SENSITIVE PUNK ASS BITCHES, WE APOLOGIZE THAT AMERICA HAS GONE SOFT! WE APOLOGIZE AMERICA WENT FROM SHAMING SILLY F****TS AND DIKES TO EMBRACING THEM DISGUSTING MENTALLY CHALLENGED MOTHERF**KERS. LATELY I'M STARTING TO THINK THE WHOLE COUNTRY'S TAKING D**K. WE APOLOGIZE THAT WE'RE FINNA SQUASH SOME KIDS DREAM RIGHT NOW, BECAUSE TO THE FIVE YEAR OLD LITTLE MEXICAN MOTHERF**KER IN THE CROWD WITH THE SIGN SAYING "FUTURE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA" ON HIS SHIRT. YOU STUPID MOTHERF**KER YOU CAN'T BE PRESIDENT, YOU'RE PROBABLY GONNA BE DEPORTED AFTER THIS BROADCAST AND THAT'S NOT YOUR FAULT!! ITS YOUR SORRY ASS DADDY'S FAULT FOR JUMPING THAT BORDER 5 YEARS AGO! DON'T CRY MAN THE F**K UP!!" Briq: "THEN SPEAKING OF F****TS 5, LOOK AT THIS MOTHERF**KER RIGHT HERE DRESSED LIKE A BITCH. YOU WERE BORN WITH A D**K, OWN THAT SHIT CUDDY. TAKE THAT WIG OFF BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE ADAM'S APPLE." 5000: "THEN THERE'S YOU. YOU GOT BIG DREAMS HUH?! WELL ALLOW ME TO END THAT LITTLE FAIRY TALE AND TELL YOU, YOU'RE NOT GOING FAR IN LIFE BECAUSE YOU'RE TOO DAMN SCARED TO STAND UP FOR YOURSELF. IF I TELL YOU TO KILL YOURSELF OR IMMA SLAP THE TASTE OUT OF YOUR MOUTH. CHANCES ARE YOUR SKINNY ASS IS GONNA GET SO SCARED YOU'RE ACTUALLY GONNA GO DO IT, NOT REALIZING THAT I'M STILL GONNA SLAP THE F**K OUT OF YOU FOR BEING STUPID ENOUGH TO ACTUALLY DO IT! (Kid gets up crying ready to run) SIT THE F**K DOWN IT'S JUST A PROMO!! THEN THERE'S OLD BITCH UP THERE IN THE TOP ROW FINGERING HERSELF TO EVERY WORD THAT COMES OUT OF OUR MOUTH LIKE A SICK ASS BITCH! WE'RE YOUNG ENOUGH TO BE YOUR DAMN GRANDKIDS YOU NASTY BITCH! TALKING SHIT GETS YOU TURNED ON HUH?! THE OLD BITCH AIN'T GONNA LIVE PAST THIS BROADCAST SO DO US A FAVOR AND KILL OVER RIGHT NOW YOU UGLY MOTHERF**KER! (Some fat guy attempts to jump the barricade) SIT YO FAT ASS DOWN BEFORE I F**K YOU UP!!.." Enzo & Cass music cuts them off to the biggest pop they've ever recieved!!

Enzo Amore: "MY NAME IS ENZO AMORE, AND I'M A CERTIFIED G AND A BONAFIDE THUG..." 5000: "WOAH WOAH WOAH. A THUG?! THIS IS THE PART WHERE THESE FANS TURN ON THE GOOD GUYS FOR THE BAD GUYS BECAUSE EVERYBODY NOT LIVING UNDER A ROCK KNOWS THE STORY THAT HAPPENED BACKSTAGE AT EXTREME RULES WHEN MY TAG TEAM PARTNER BRIQ ROMINE WHOOPED YOUR LITTLE SCRAWNY ASS!! (Fans cheer) WIPE THAT SMILE OFF YOUR FACE BIG CAST , HOW THAT ARM DOING AFTER I SNAPPED YOUR SHIT TO PIECES?! (Fans: "OOHHH") DON'T TELL ME YOU TWO ARE GONNA BE THE TEAM TO CHALLENGE US TONIGHT?! OF ALL THE TEAMS, YOU TWO?! WE WANT REAL COMPETITION!! BUT IF THIS IS WHAT YOU WANT, IT'S WHAT YOU'RE GONNA GET! ME AND BRIQ ROMINE ARE ABOUT TO FINISH WHAT WE STARTED BACKSTAGE AT EXTREME RULES!!" (Drops mic.)

(WCWF World Tag Team Championships) CODE 5 vs. Enzo & Cass
- Fans booed Code 5 ruthlessly as they beat the hell out of Enzo & Cass. The finish saw Code 5 win with Briq lifting Enzo up for a Powerbomb and 5000 SPRINGBOARDING OFF THE ROPES INTO A SKULLCRACKER OF SNATCHING ENZO DOWN 7 FEET IN THE AIR, SOME INSANE SELLING FROM ENZO!! for the 1..2..3!!! Code 5 retains and the fans are cheering them going nuts. After the match, 5000 went over and whispered something to the kids he disrespected and hugged them. As they were walking down the ramp, Briq questions 5000's actions as 5000 downplays it as they head to the back arguing.

Up Next: IC Title #1 contendership is up for grabs.

Backstage: Briq is still questioning 5000, and 5000 says he was just telling the kids he couldn't stand them and was trying to rob them. Briq says that better be it or they was gonna have a problem. 5000 backhands Briq and asks him who the hell he thought he was talking to and tells him to get it together because he couldn't stand the fans no more than you can. Briq threatens that if 5000 ever slapped him again they would have a problem. 5000 tells Briq to check his ego or he would f**k him up like he used to back in the day, and says that they was about to go get drunk at the club. Briq says he had better plans and says "Let's head to Japan now and pay War Machine a little visit next week." Some groupies approaches and says they love controversial and outrages men. 5000: "After we handle our business with these beautiful women and on this good 9/11 bomb that p**y."

(Commercial Break)

Shinsuke Nakamura's music hits and he makes his way out first.

*Ding Ding Ding* "The following contest is a triple threat match set for one fall is to determine the #1 contenders for the Intercontinental Championship at WCWF Unforgiven!!

(Commercial Break)

When we come back, Dean Ambrose music hits and he makes his way out. After that Bobby Roode's music hits but he never shows up. We're shown something going on backstage, AJ STYLES IS BEATING THE CRAP OUT OF BOBBY ROODE!! Security pulls AJ off and escorts him out of the arena. Bobby Roode is laid out with a bloody forehead. We are told this will now be a one on one.

(#1 Contender for IC Title at Unforgiven) Shinsuke Nakamura vs. Dean Ambrose
- 14 minute matchup and this was incredible right here. Ambrose gave Nakamura a fight but the former WCWF Champion fell to Kinshasha. Nakamura gets the biggest win of his WCWF career. Nakamura celebrated (Wyatt scare) Bray Wyatt would appear in a pre-recorded video clapping. (Wyatt Scare)
Quote:
|Video Replay: Earlier tonight: ▶
(King of the Ring for the WCWFIWGP Undisputed Title) (Semi Finals Match) John Cena vs. Roman Reigns◀ Earlier tonight- The end of the match, Roman Reigns hit John Cena with a Spear and the fans went nuts. Reigns sets up for a second for good measure. "BRAUUUNNN!!!!!" roars through the arena. BRAUN STROWMAN AMBUSHES ROMAN REIGNS!!! RUNNING POWERSLAM TO ROMAN REIGNS!!! "I'M JUST GETTING STARTED WITH YOU ROMAN REIGNS!!!" Strowman snatches up Cena and slams his body on Reigns and 1..2..3!!! Braun Strowman isn't done though. Strowman drags Reigns under the bottom rope and SLAMS HIM THROUGH THE LOGOTRON!!! Strowman drags Reigns backstage from there and slings him at a wall. Strowman chokes Roman Reigns up before CHOKESLAMMING HIM ON THE HARD FLOOR!! Strowman walks way as medics check on Reigns as he coughs up blood. Medics puts Roman Reigns on a stretcher and straps him on. BRAUN STROWMAN RUNS BACK AND PUSHES THE STRETCHER AND FLIPS IT OVER A BALCONY!!! ROMAN IS FLATTENED!!! Strowman leaves again as the medics loads him onto an ambulance. BRAUN STROWMAN RUNS BACK!! "I'M NOT FINISHED WITH YOU!!" Strowman tosses the medics off and starts beat in the hell out of Roman Reigns inside the ambulance. BRAUN STROWMAN FLIPS THE AMBULANCE WITH ROMAN REIGNS INSIDE!! Braun Strowman starts to walk away as more medics drag Reigns out to check on him and he's completely bloodied up and unconscious coughing up blood nonstop. They're scared Roman is gonna die and begs for more help to be called. STROWMAN GOES BACK AND POWERSLAMS ROMAN ON TOP OF THE AMBULANCE!! Strowman grabs Roman by his neck and starts dragging him out of the arena. (Transition effect) Braun Strowman is dragging Reigns by his neck moving towards a bridge as security and medics begs him to stop. STROWAN SLINGS REIGNS OVER THE BRIDGE INTO A RIVER!!!

Then this happened:
"BRAUUNNN!!" Braun Strowman makes his way out and immediately snatches Corey Graves up by his neck and proceeds to choke him on the announce table. BRAUN STROWMAN IS CHOKING COREY GRAVES OUT!!! "IS THIS CALLED FOR HUH?! IS THIS CALLED FOR?! YOU WANNA RUN YOUR MOUTH?! DIE FOR IT!!!" Corey Graves passes out. Mauro yells "OH MY GOSH..Is he..Is he dead?!" Braun: "YOU WANNA FIND OUT?!" BRAUN SNATCHES MAURO UP BY HIS NECK AND CHOKESLAMS HIM THROUGH THE ANNOUNCERS TABLE!! "..It's time to play the game..." TRIPLE H IS BACK!!! TRIPLE H GOES RIGHT AFTER STROWMAN!! TRIPLE H IS BEATING THE HELL OUT OF STROWMAN!! STROWMAN RETREATS FOR THE FIRST TIME IN HIS CAREER! Triple H grabs a mic: "BRAUN STROWMAN YOU'VE CROSSED THE LINE TOO MANY TIMES..NOW IT'S TIME YOU MEET THE CEREBAL ASSASIN...AT UNFORGIVEN IN THE VERY FIRST EVER ONE ON ONE ELIMINATION CHAMBER MATCH!!!!" (Drops mic.) "It's all about the game and how you.."

[We can now confirm]
Braun Strowman versus Triple H will take place at Unforgiven inside the first ever singles Elimination Chamber match. Right now an update on Roman Reigns, he has been rescued out of the river and was taken to a local medical facility where we have learned that he's suffered broken ribs, a broken back, an concussion. Up next, Chad Gable has challenged The Greatest Team That Ever Lived to a Handicapped match. Is he crazy?!

(Commercial Break)

(2-on-1 Handicapped Match) The Greatest Team That Ever Lived (Chris Jericho and Austin Aries) vs. Chad Gable
- Gable started out taking the fight and using his Amateur background against his opponents until Jericho and Aries ganged up on him and started jumping him. From there the two had fun tagging in and out destroying Gable until Jericho finally pinned Gable following a brutal looking Brainbuster-Codebreaker combo for 3. After the match, the two continued the assault as fans chanted for Jason Jordan in hope of a babyface turn and American Alpha reunion for the latter, who never showed. Jericho and Aries continued the assault as they mocked the fans. Jericho yells "HE'S NOT COMING OUT HERE YOU STUPID IDIOT!!"..(Pyro explodes) "AIN'T NO STOPPING ME NO!!.." OH MY GOSH!! SHELTON BENJAMIN IS BACK!! THE FANS COME UNGLUED!! SHELTON CLOTHESLINES ARIES ON THE RAMP, SUPLEX'S JERICHO IN THE RING!! JERICHO AND ARIES ARE IN RETREAT!! "AIN'T NO STOPPING ME NO!!.." Shelton is helping up Gable and checking on him.

Coming up next, for all the marbles and the WCWF Championship, John Cena versus Samoa Joe in the King of the Ring finals.

(Commercial Break)
(Randy Orton acoustic theme plays, Randy Orton returns soon promo)

"Ladies and gentlemen, CM Punk has indeed been injured at last Sunday's Bash PPV.

(King of the Ring for the WCWF Undisputed Title) (Finals Match) John Cena vs. Samoa Joe- This was a 14 minute match with Joe mainly dominant. While it was still great, Cena looked physically exhausted. Skip to the end, John Cena started to comeback and despite being a heel, hit his infamous 5 moves of doom comeback. Unfortunately for Cena, Joe would get right back up from the FU and hit a Muscle Buster for a 2 count. Joe would pick Cena back up and lock in the Coquina Clutch...CENA'S FADING!! CENA'S FADING!! CENA SUPERMAN'S JOE UP...BUT NO JOE CHOKES CENA OUT WITH THE COQUINA CLUTCH!! CENA PASSES OUT AND SAMOA JOE IS THE NEW WCWF CHAMPION!!!!! THIS PLACE JUST CAME UNGLUED!! HOLY SHIT! DIDN'T SEE THAT COMING!! JOE HAS DEFEATED JOHN CENA TO WIN HIS FIRST WCWF CHAMPIONSHIP!! Joe celebrates after the match with the title. Joe helps Cena up and offers a handshake. Cena slaps Joe's hand in a heel like way before smiling and hugging him. John Cena raises Samoa Joe's hand up and whispers to him that he deserved it. Joe thanks Cena and hugs him again as pyro and confetti exploded. Samoa Joe walks down the ramp as Cena sits in the corner and soaks it in with tears in his eyes. Cena stands up as the fans cheer and he takes off his "The Greatest" wristband and sits it in the center before looking around the arena as they chant "Thank You Cena!" John Cena smiles as his classic "The Time Is Now" theme plays from the beginning. Cena leaves the ring and walks down the ramp as our broadcast team is shown standing clapping wondering if this could be the end of John Cena. Cena stops at the top of the ramp and looks back and smiles at the fans and does his infamous "Hustle, Loyalty, Respect" handpose as fans continue to chant "Thank You Cena" as Rampage fades off the air.
TAG- CODE 5 (5000, BRIQ ROMINE)
RR- AJ STYLES MITB- SAMI ZAYN
KOTR- SAMOA JOE. UKTou- TYLER BATE

Last edited by BEAT THAT ***** ASS : 12-13-2017 at 12:40 AM.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote