View Single Post
Old 11-29-2017, 08:45 AM
The Phenom of WZ
WWE European Champion

SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...
Send a message via MSN to SSJPhenom

I agree with nearly everything you said except for 2 things:

CP3 was injured for most of the start of the season. He's been back for a few games now and they're playing even better than they were without him. I wouldn't have said anything if they were barely winning or their game was just the same or a little worse. The point is they're playing better with CP3. They're better defensively, getting more assists, and Harden is still dominating most of the scoring load. I think that they can only get better from here on.

I take a little issue with your Mark Jackson comment. Lets not act like the Warriors were a fringe playoff team that was going to get better and better no matter if Jackson came in or not cause that's not the case. Jackson was the one that got Curry to start playing to his absolute best potential. Jackson was the one that put Green and Thompson in their positions. It was under Jackson that the Warriors became a legit playoff team and started experiencing success. IMO, Jackson should've never been fired because he is the one that turned that team around. Especially defensively. Now don't get me wrong, Kerr is a great coach and I think he's done a helluva job. They've become the absolute best team in the league under Kerr. It was under Jackson, though, that they started to experience their first major successes and it wasn't just because they were talented. The only major change that Kerr made from the Jackson regime was moving Iggy to the bench.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightShiftLegend View Post
Thus why I'd let a girl put on a strap-on and get in there. You only live once.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote