View Single Post
Old 11-28-2017, 02:34 PM
The Phenom of WZ
WCW TV Champion

SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...
Send a message via MSN to SSJPhenom

Just some quarter season thoughts:

CP3 and Harden are playing a lot better together than everyone thought they would. I never had a worry that they'd have a problem sharing the ball because they love to share the ball. Especially CP3. He constantly has games where he'll score less than 10 pts a game but will have over 10 ast a game and with only 1 or 2 turnovers. They're going to be a tough out this year in the playoffs. Even for Golden State.

The 76ers are quickly becoming my favorite team to watch in the league. I've never seen a rookie come in and dominate the way that Ben Simmons is. It's not just his scoring, passing, and rebounding either; it's his IQ. He has such a high IQ. He plays to his strengths. He knows that he's not a great jump shooter so he rarely ever shoots beyond 15ft. Yet, even though the defense knows this, they can't stop him at all. Also, Embid is proving that he's more than worth the investment that they made towards him this summer. If they can stay healthy, they'll be one of the absolute best teams in the league in a few years. Trust the Process.

Boston has surprised everyone. I still can't believe how good they are without Hayward. I'm just worried that that's going to start catching up to them at some point. So far so good right now though.

The Cavs are starting to play well. It was too early for all the warning bells and whistles. They didn't and still don't have Rose, Thomas, TT, and others. LeBron is still proving, though, that he is beyond a shadow of a doubt the best player in the league.

The Spurs are worse then I thought they'd be but they don't have their best player so.....

OKC is also worse then I thought they'd be. Ironically, though, with them it's not their defense like you'd think. They're one of the better teams in the league defensively. It's their offense that's lacking and they have 3 of the best offensive players in the league. Too much ball stoppage with Melo and PG. Their offense doesn't flow and that's the problem. 8 of their losses have been with 5 pts or less and most of those were even under 3 pts. With 3 bonafide scorers on their team, that's a big problem.

Lonzo Ball looks like a bust right now. He needs to stop being all passive and get pissed off and play the damn game with no fear or regrets. Right now he's trying to please everyone. He needs to stop doing that and play ball the way he always has.

Just some thoughts for the first part of the season.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightShiftLegend View Post
Thus why I'd let a girl put on a strap-on and get in there. You only live once.

Last edited by SSJPhenom : 11-28-2017 at 02:48 PM.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote