View Single Post
Old 11-10-2017, 06:49 PM
WWE Women's Champion

johnbragg is looking to come up from OCW...johnbragg is looking to come up from OCW...johnbragg is looking to come up from OCW...johnbragg is looking to come up from OCW...johnbragg is looking to come up from OCW...johnbragg is looking to come up from OCW...johnbragg is looking to come up from OCW...

Just want to point out that this might be complete BS.

The video clip doesn't say what the tweet says it says.

Borash says "This may have been our first Impact in Ottawa, but I can tell you it's not going to be our last Impact in Ottawa."

So, on the one hand, let's tap the brakes.

On the other hand, we could speculate wildly. LEt's do that. Anthem HQ is in Toronto. Canada has historically been a big market for pro wrestling--ask the HArts and Jack Tunney. Apparently tax breaks for "Canadian content" are a thing.

Getting out of Universal Studios has a lot to recommend it. On the other hand, this week we saw the challenges of taping marathons anywhere else--paying fans is pretty embarrassing, and I don't know if that's sustainable.

So they gotta go somewhere, might as well be Canada.

"Will there be a Bound For Glory in 2011, post-Hogan?" That is my question about TNA.

January 4, 2010. Welcome to the TNApocalypse.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote