View Single Post
Old 11-10-2017, 06:13 PM
Million Dollar Champion

wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...

The problem is that if plans haven't change, Then you have to choose between Reigns or Cena right now because the plans for mania are Reigns vs Lesnar for the universal title and Jinder vs Cena for the WWE championship.

But if i had to change one of these too match, i would love to see AJ styles keep the title until mania and have Sami Zayn win the rumble and go to mania. I feel that it's Zayn's time to shine and this could be one of the championship match for the more hardcore wrestling fans while Reigns vs lesnar could be the title match for the more casual fans.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote