View Single Post
Old 11-10-2017, 05:47 PM
Million Dollar Champion

wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...

The big problem with this is that now, they will have to get more Canadian wrestlers because it's going to be harder for American performer or pretty much anybody foreign to come in and work full time for the company since we have stricter boarder laws then in the U.S.

Also while they might get a tax break for doing their tapings in canada, it's not like they have made money off this week's taping. Sure the PPV was sold out but the rest of the tapings we're pretty much free tickets with a really small percentage of fans actually paying to get in. So if this continue to be the trend, they might go bankrupt pretty quickly and this might affect even more their others venture like The Fight Network and game TV.

In the end, i wish them all the best because they still have a couple of great talent on the roster and i don't want them to lose their job over this risk that they are taking right now but in this rate with what they are doing right now, i feel that this might be their last chance to be relevant. It's do or die for IMPACT right now, if they don't succeed their done.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote