View Single Post
Old 11-10-2017, 02:30 PM
Thank you Cesaro

Sai the Pizza Guy scored a win over Santino Marella...Sai the Pizza Guy scored a win over Santino Marella...Sai the Pizza Guy scored a win over Santino Marella...Sai the Pizza Guy scored a win over Santino Marella...Sai the Pizza Guy scored a win over Santino Marella...Sai the Pizza Guy scored a win over Santino Marella...Sai the Pizza Guy scored a win over Santino Marella...Sai the Pizza Guy scored a win over Santino Marella...Sai the Pizza Guy scored a win over Santino Marella...Sai the Pizza Guy scored a win over Santino Marella...Sai the Pizza Guy scored a win over Santino Marella...

With War Games around the corner, I have a couple related questions:

What is your favorite War Games match?

Do you think there's any chance, given NXT's previous history of guest commentators and all, that Tony Schiavone be brought in to call the War Games match? I feel it'd be a nice touch of nostalgia, and they did have him do an old school rundown of the Starrcade card in a recent video so it's not too far a stretch, I don't think.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LBGetBack View Post
Either we're going to actually resolve things and let it go, or just ban me for good.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote