View Single Post
Old 11-10-2017, 01:42 PM
My fave wrestler is Dirk Diggler.
WCW TV Champion

Spidey #2 is a Television Champion...Spidey #2 is a Television Champion...Spidey #2 is a Television Champion...Spidey #2 is a Television Champion...Spidey #2 is a Television Champion...Spidey #2 is a Television Champion...Spidey #2 is a Television Champion...Spidey #2 is a Television Champion...Spidey #2 is a Television Champion...Spidey #2 is a Television Champion...Spidey #2 is a Television Champion...
Send a message via Skype™ to Spidey #2

Been looking through spoken word and other forms of verbal poetry lately, so I can't really share those unless they're in a video format that works on here. A few of the ones I really like do not. I'll probably make a list for those who want to check out for themselves.

Also reading through a short story collection from a professor of mine. I gather that "A Fingerprint Repeated" by Jeffrey Condran explores mundane isolated incidents among small groups of people. Voyeuristic and imaginative, but definitely not out of the realm of what we know to be real. Often I pour through themes similar to this and chastise it for being a bit dry. So far, this collection isn't.

It helps that when he reads his work in person, he doesn't have that poetry voice lots of authors use . Some of you know what I'm talking about. Makes me cringe.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Kerouac - On The Road
Whither goest thou, America, in thy shiny car in the night?
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote