View Single Post
Old 11-08-2017, 07:43 PM
WWE Women's Champion

LODemolition worked a dark match on ECW recently...LODemolition worked a dark match on ECW recently...LODemolition worked a dark match on ECW recently...LODemolition worked a dark match on ECW recently...LODemolition worked a dark match on ECW recently...LODemolition worked a dark match on ECW recently...LODemolition worked a dark match on ECW recently...LODemolition worked a dark match on ECW recently...LODemolition worked a dark match on ECW recently...LODemolition worked a dark match on ECW recently...LODemolition worked a dark match on ECW recently...

I was looking forward to this for a long time up until last night and it absolutely delivered. I really felt for him and Charlotte during the part about Reid's death. I don't know how he made it through that not to mention all the damage he did to himself with alcohol over the years. Michaels was brutally honest in his interview, saying Flair doesn't even really know himself because he's lived as his character his entire life. Easily one of the top five 30 for 30 documentaries they've aired on ESPN, which are nearly always fantastic.