Thread: Pokémon GO
View Single Post
Old 11-05-2017, 07:39 PM
WZCW Head of Creative
World Heavyweight Champion

Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...

I'm actually a fan of them changing the Raid Bosses... With the exception of a few. Metapod as a boss is beyond silly. And the same goes for Sableye. We just had an event bloody full of them! There's no way I'll do one. The evolved starters from Gen 1 are good though. I'm still looking for a Venusaur, so this bodes well.

My brother pointed out something interesting today though. Apart from 2 or 3 Pokemon, all of the raid bosses are from Gen 1. More proof that they'll eventually phase them out as Gen 3 becomes more prevalent.