View Single Post
Old 11-05-2017, 02:57 PM
Rear Naked Bloke
Wrestlezone Hall of Famer

Uncle Sam is an ECW Champion...Uncle Sam is an ECW Champion...Uncle Sam is an ECW Champion...Uncle Sam is an ECW Champion...Uncle Sam is an ECW Champion...Uncle Sam is an ECW Champion...Uncle Sam is an ECW Champion...Uncle Sam is an ECW Champion...Uncle Sam is an ECW Champion...Uncle Sam is an ECW Champion...Uncle Sam is an ECW Champion...

I didn't even notice the belt botch. Mind you, I've no idea what the belts in WCW were supposed to look like (with one obvious exception). My theory would be that it was one of those times a backstage rib escapes the backstage to the amusement of absolutely nobody. Or Hennig was out of his mind on coke, whichever.

The Jacqueline (actually I think there's a 'Y' in there somewhere) versus Disco match would have been improved if either a) it was considerably shorter, b) Jacqueline got in some better offense than some awkward looking armdrags or c) both. I stand by my enjoying it - largely because Disco is an absolute goof - but there are obviously much, much better adverts of intergender wrestling out there.

Now's as good a time to announce the next pay-per-view as any, at KB's request:

WWF Survivor Series 1987

Deadline: 28th November

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tu Papi, KJ View Post
Murdering him was obviously the wrong course of action, but it certainly wasn't unprovoked.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lariat of Doom View Post
No one can be that big of a cunt and obnoxious and be an American.
Quote:
Originally Posted by klunderbunker View Post
When all else fails, clench.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote