View Single Post
Old 11-02-2017, 02:38 PM
The Phenom of WZ
WCW TV Champion

SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...
Send a message via MSN to SSJPhenom

What the hell is going on with the Cavs? They look awful. They're losing to teams that they have no business ever losing to as long as LeBron is on the floor. They're second to dead last in defensive efficiency and their offense isn't much better. Last night in their loss to the Pacers (Really??), they only had one person on the entire team that had a positive efficiency rating and that was Jeff Green. They allowed the Pacers to shoot 62% from the 3pt line. Idc who you are, if your opponent shoots that well from 3, you're not going to win. They've lost to the Nets also. I think this is their worst start since before James went back.

Is it too early for concern or are the Cavs in serious trouble? Let me know your opinions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightShiftLegend View Post
Thus why I'd let a girl put on a strap-on and get in there. You only live once.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote