View Single Post
Old 10-06-2017, 07:51 PM
Sing about me, I'm dying of thirst
ECW TV Champion

Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...
Send a message via Skype™ to Rainbow Yaz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank N Steins_Gate View Post
Dude this is Oregon. The show will probably be full of Tweaker coming off a 3 week meth binge that would gut me for looking at them cross eyed
Maybe its because you live in a more urbanish area, but I always pictured Oregon as a nice peaceful and progressive place....well until that whole militia standoff and that show on History Channel about Pacific Northwest loggers where they are all mad all the time because they have to do manual labor because most of them barely passed high school.

That was kinda dickish of me to say, but I stand by it.

Anyway, indy shows can be a real hoot if the guys in the ring are trying to have fun so I hope you have a fun time.