View Single Post
Old 10-06-2017, 05:18 PM
Why mail cabbage? Seriously! Why?
Million Dollar Champion

Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...

I have transition lens glasses, discovered how they can fool you today. I was pumping gas into my work truck while half standing in the sunlight. After I had 55$ pumped I walked into the store to pay when I noticed half of one of my lens was shaded in a diagonal pattern. I was flabbergasted. I thought my lens were broke and went around the store holding my glasses to bright light sources. But I soon realised what happened.