View Single Post
Old 10-05-2017, 04:30 PM
Million Dollar Champion

wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...

i kinda feel like it will be a tone down version of War games and not what we all remembered during the WCW days.

Personally, when i was a teen, i use to love wargames because it felt different but has i grew up, i kinda realise how boring this match truly was and i started to not really like it as much.

The fact is, the concept was flawed, you started with 2 guys in the ring and then after 5 minutes you had a coin flip to determine who was getting the advantage, which luckily was always the heels winning that coin flip and you had to wait 25 minutes for everybody to come him before the real match started. Then what was even worst was the fact that the only way to win was by submission so you didn't even see the finish you had to take the referee to his word that the guy had submitted.

So basically, you could easily fast foward 90% of the match until you get all the guys in the ring and watch a 5 minutes match because let face it the match beyond really didn't last that long.

So i hope that they have a different concept in mind like maybe doing similar to what they did for the 98 war games. Have the match start with 2 man in the ring and you don't have to wait until everybody get in the ring to win the match, you can win the match at anytime by pinfall or submission. That's more interesting that the old concept and keep you wondering all match long if somebody is gonna win before all team are in the ring.

In excited in seeing how WWE will be treating this gimmick but i hope they don't just do the same old wargames that WCW we're doing in the early days.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote