View Single Post
Old 10-04-2017, 04:52 PM
ROH Pure Champion

wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...

personally i don't think the talent exchange is hurting them. I don't need to really know the back story of every wrestlers that comes in to be interested in them. Some of them are just their to fill a division or to do one quick angle before returning to mexico or wherever they come from so just give a quick intro on these guys and move on from there. Let me decide if i'm connecting to the guy or not, that'S how wrestling was back in the day and that's how it should continue to be.

Bring in some new talents from other company and let them try to create a connection with the crowd and with the audience watching at home. That'S my be me being old school but i think you don't need the announcers or the company to give you a whole backstory on the new guys. Just give a quick intro like Josh and Borash are doing with the new guys and let the performers make you cares about them.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote