View Single Post
Old 10-04-2017, 03:56 PM
If you have ghosts...
Knockout Champion

El Rev sXe is looking to come up from OCW...El Rev sXe is looking to come up from OCW...El Rev sXe is looking to come up from OCW...El Rev sXe is looking to come up from OCW...El Rev sXe is looking to come up from OCW...El Rev sXe is looking to come up from OCW...El Rev sXe is looking to come up from OCW...

I think it was Bryan Alvarez who said something like this match inside HIAC is a thrown match. He is so wrong. It makes absolutely sense since they've been feuding for a couple of months and having an intense rivalry. Granted, not as heated as an HBK/HHH HIAC but for today's standards, it is intense. Secondly, these two teams have great chemistry and all of their matches have been absolutely show stealers and stand outs. I expect no difference this time inside HIAC. In fact, I hope it's their best one, and the last one to close this feud.

I can see either tag team winning but to me, it really doesn't matter since both teams are really great champions. The question regards the loser team, against who can they feud next?

Fortunately I have beard too so...

A great sig maker: FutureShockWWE!
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote