View Single Post
Old 10-03-2017, 11:30 PM
Gone. For. Good.
ECW TV Champion

ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...

~Chapter 10: Personal Vs. Professional!~

A Day After Meltdown 143
07:16

The scene opens with Yemrez Reqonıc walking towards the terrace while holding the news paper, MK Estonia. Her eyes still itch, thanks to the dirty flow from a man who's officially a WZCW Mayhem Champion and unofficially nowhere near the credentials of a Champion. She closes her eyes and then open them after a while. She goes straight to the Sports segment of the newspaper.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MK Estonia
Yemrez Reqonıc fails to win Championship!
Consecutive 4th loss for the only Estonian in WZCW

Yemrez Reqonıc, popularly known as "The Pride of Estonia" failed to win WZCW Mayhem Championship at Meltdown 143. This marks the 4th consecutive loss in her short wrestling career.

Yemrez Reqonıc made an impressive debut in WZCW defeating Preston Scott Cunnigham III easily. But things aren't that easy in WZCW. She had to wait for the next win until WZCW's prestigious Gold Rush tournament arrived. However, she exceeded bunch of expectations by reaching the Semifinals of the tournament defeating the likes of Randy Studd & Xander LeBelle, the former being the current Mayhem Champion while the latter has been Elite Openweight Champion not too long ago.

However, she started losing soon there after, be it a veteran like Constantine or a new talent like Lynx. The same fate awaited Yemrez when she faced WZCW Mayhem Champion at Meltdown 143.

Yemrez Reqonıc showed sheer courage and will in her first title match in WZCW but apparently, it still wasn't enough to give her a Championship victory. Yemrez dominated most of the match with Randy rarely getting some advantage. However, when Yemrez tried to execute her finisher, Randy blinded her with something like dirt and then made her tap out by stretching the heck outta her body. Now it would've been illegal if it was a normal match. But it was a Mayhem match so everything is totally legal and the reigning champion made full use of this stipulation.

What's ridiculous that in her next match, Yemrez is supposed to tag with Randy Studd against Lynx and Vox at Ascension 121. Regardless, it'll be a battle of wits or simply speaking, Personal Vs. Professional!

Don't forget to tune into Ascension 121 to support Yemrez Reqonıc!
"You Tapped Out!!!"
"You Tapped Out!!!"
"You Tapped Out!!!"
"You Tapped Out!!!"
"You Tapped Out!!!"
"You Tapped Out!!!"
"You Tapped Out!!!"
"You Tapped Out!!!"
"You Tapped Out!!!"

Yemrez: HOW COULD I TAP OUT!?

Yemrez screams in guilt!

Yemrez: I am the only representative of my country Estonia in WZCW and I still tapped out! How? Why?

Yemrez shakes her head while being ashamed of her tapping out to Randy Studd of all people.

Yemrez: I've no answers to those questions!

Yemrez Reqonıc then continues reading the article again and again. She starts introspecting more and more about the personal as well as professional aspect of her upcoming match.

"Personal says that I should beat the heck outta Randy Studd for his deeds the previous week!"
"Professional says that I should tag up with Randy Studd to defeat Lynx and Vox!"
"Personal says that I should care more about avenging my loss to Studd."
"Professional says that I should care more about the upcoming match as well as Unscripted PPV."
"Personal says that I should get a Mayhem Championship rematch as soon as possible!"
"Professional says that I recently lost it!"
"Personal says that I was wronged and I'll avenge it at Ascension 121!"

Yemrez stops thinking and starts speaking without opening her eyes.

Yemrez: How about being personal as well as professional? How about providing another dose of MAYHEM to Randy Studd & then fighting Lynx & Vox on my own? That would be ideal for me! So, it's Future Guy & Charity Guy Vs. Me, right? I wonder if Lynx knows so much future then why does he mostly botch it? Like claiming to win Gold Rush tournament and King For A Day briefcase as if he actually won both of them in future. Lies and lies! And the Charity Guy, I appaud you for asking for charity. But I wonder how much of your salary you've donated in your whole lifetime!? After all, charity starts from home, no? And Mr. Studd. Oops, you don't even deserve to be called "Mr.". After all, "Mr." is an English Honorific. A form of address indicating Respect. Something you know nothing about! I know that you're excited about touching my hand. But instead of tag, you'll get a lot more. Slaps. Punches. Jabs. Uppercuts. Elbows. Forearms. Knees. Kicks. And last but not the least. Rather most important.
Knock Out!

The scene ends when Yemrez Reqonıc starts hitting the punching bag hard enough as if it's not just a punch bag. Rather WZCW Mayhem Champion Randy Studd!