View Single Post
Old 10-02-2017, 11:59 AM
WWE Diva's Champion

HeenanGorilla is looking to come up from OCW...HeenanGorilla is looking to come up from OCW...HeenanGorilla is looking to come up from OCW...HeenanGorilla is looking to come up from OCW...HeenanGorilla is looking to come up from OCW...HeenanGorilla is looking to come up from OCW...HeenanGorilla is looking to come up from OCW...HeenanGorilla is looking to come up from OCW...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goldie View Post
Yes I heard that before- the infamous WWF dubbing machine for the video releases.... much like the 1994 Rumble when the crowd were cheering Bret and booing Luger as the win was teased to each guy first, before beingd elcared co-winners

At the '92 aftermath you can see Sid pointing to people in the crowd who are cheering for Sid.... but kayface prevails and we are instructed to believe that Hogan is still the hero in the situation who was wrong done by
Yeah, I think it was a "Hulk Who?" banner that Sid was pointing to, if I remember correctly. Haha!

I don't like the re-dubbed entrances, where they have to swap songs for legal reasons and have Howard Finkel redo the announcements, but I understand why they exist. But, the changing just to fit their agenda, that has always bugged me. I mean, this was 1992. I think we can honestly portray what happened and not have it affect their business now, ya know? Doing it THEN was bad enough, but I could understand (though completely disagree with) the notion that it could negatively affect their business. But, why not have the legit crowd reaction on the Network? Do they think it will hurt Hulk's merchandise sales? ahh well... no big deal, I guess.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote