Well, since this is pure fantasy booking, I'll go ahead and give it a whirl though it'll possibly be somewhat realistic.
WWE Raw PPV Kickoff Show
1. WWE Cruiserweight Championship #1 Contender's Ladder Match: Johnny Gargano vs. Tyler Bate vs. Pete Dunne vs. Cedric Alexander vs. Hideo Itami vs. Oney Lorcan - I figure if they're gonna keep the CW Division, put some real effort into it by also putting guys in it that fans care about, can get invested in or already are invested in.
WWE Raw PPV Main Card
1. WWE Universal Championship: Roman Reigns vs. Drew McIntyre - I think this could have the makings of a very physical big man match. McIntyre has developed into a legit talent the past few years and I believe he and Reigns could deliver a strong match. If they ever went ahead to make Reigns a full blown heel, I think fans could rally around McIntyre as a babyface.
2. WWE Intercontinental Championship: The Miz vs. Roderick Strong vs. Aleister Black - There'd be a really fun contrast of styles that I think would mesh really well. Miz also particularly shines in these sort of matches where it's fairly chaotic due to the format of three or fourway dances. The Miz should always be a heel, Strong makes a good blue collar face while everything about Black screams tweener.
3. WWE Cruiserweight Championship: Neville vs. Sami Zayn - Neville is a great heel, he's been a treat for me this year and Zayn is someone that fans really want to see succeed. I'm only putting Zayn in the CW Division because, in my little fantasy world, WWE is actually allowing the Cruiserweights to do what they're supposed to do and is helping to bolster the division with heavy favorites like Zayn so that it doesn't come off like a demotion.
4. WWE Raw Women's Championship No Holds Barred Match - Nia Jax vs. Asuka - I think if they let these two go at it in this setting, it'd be a means of furthering Asuka's reputation as a fierce badass among the women. It's also be a means of leveling the playing field by allowing Jax to play more into her size and strength advantage as she doesn't have the technical or athletic prowess to match Asuka.
5. WWE Raw Tag Team Championship: Dean Ambrose & Seth Rollins vs. The Revival - The Raw and SD Tag Team Championship matches over the past few months have been phenomenal and I've little doubt things would work out just fine with Rollins and Ambrose taking on the Revival. Ideally, I'd like Rollins in the main event scene but I'm content with him being in this spot right now as he's making it work.
6. WWE Raw Women's Championship #1 Contender's Falls Count Anywhere Match: Bayley vs. Sasha Banks - They're already slowly teasing the eventual turn of Sasha on Bayley and these two can work magic together if they're given the build and the build is kept serious. It'd be fun to see them fight all over the arena, though I'd have the actual fall go down in the ring.
WWE SmackDown Live PPV Kickoff Show
1. WWE United States Championship #1 Contender's Battle Royal: Kassius Ohno vs. Baron Corbin vs. Tye Dillinger vs. Big E vs. Dolph Ziggler vs. Rusev vs. Luke Harper vs. Matt Hardy vs. Apollo Crews vs. Eric Young - A 10 man battle royal could be fun, especially with a nice mix of fresh faces from NXT and some talent being given a fresh start on the blue brand.
WWE SmackDown Live PPV Main Card
1. WWE Championship: Shinsuke Nakamura vs. AJ Styles - I think that this is a bout many are hoping goes down at WrestleMania next year; it's one that I also believe that you can just get a feel for, one that WWE is purposely saving for a particular time.
2. WWE United States Championship: Jinder Mahal vs. Cesaro vs. Sheamus - If Sheamus & Cesaro don't wind up going to SmackDown when/if the next Superstar Shake up goes down as a team, I can see them being strong challengers for the US title. I don't think Jinder would do much better as US Champion, but at least he'd be out of the main event picture as he just doesn't belong there.
3. WWE SmackDown Tag Team Championship 2 Out Of 3 Falls Match: The Usos vs. Chad Gable & Shelton Benjamin - While it might be early for Benjamin and Gable, the promise of potential is there and if these men are given enough time and told to just go out there and kill it I think.
4. WWE SmackDown Women's Championship 30 Minute Ironman Match: Charlotte Flair vs. Natalya - These two women are capable of delivering a very strong match of this type, they're probably the two most technically sound women on the main roster so the potential is there.
5. WWE Championship Money In The Bank Ladder Match: Finn Balor vs. Kevin Owens vs. Samoa Joe vs. Braun Strowman vs. Bobby Roode vs. Bray Wyatt - Some pretty big guys in here and not many high flyers but...c'mon...wouldn't you just mark out at the sight of Baun Strowman splashing someone through a table from near the top of a ladder?
6. WWE SmackDown Tag Team Championship #1 Contender's Elimination Match: The New Day vs. The Hype Bros. vs. Breezango vs. Luke Gallows & Karl Anderson vs. The Authors of Pain vs. SAnitY - Pretty self explanatory and, again, looks like it could be a lot of fun.
Of course, hardly any of these matches will ever go down, or at least go down under the format I've put them in, but it's fun to fantasize.
"What Do I Know Of Cultured Ways, The Gilt, The Craft And The Lie?
I, Who Was Born In A Naked Land And Bred In The Open Sky.
The Subtle Tongue, The Sophist Guile, They Fail When The Broadswords Sing.
Rush In And Die Dogs - I Was A Man Before I Was King."
Conan Of Cimmeria