View Single Post
Old 09-28-2017, 05:50 PM
ROH Pure Champion

shooter_mcgavin scored a win over Santino Marella...shooter_mcgavin scored a win over Santino Marella...shooter_mcgavin scored a win over Santino Marella...shooter_mcgavin scored a win over Santino Marella...shooter_mcgavin scored a win over Santino Marella...shooter_mcgavin scored a win over Santino Marella...shooter_mcgavin scored a win over Santino Marella...shooter_mcgavin scored a win over Santino Marella...shooter_mcgavin scored a win over Santino Marella...shooter_mcgavin scored a win over Santino Marella...shooter_mcgavin scored a win over Santino Marella...

Wrestlemania X was a strange one for me.

It's my Top 5 favorite Wrestlemanias yet there were a lot of bad matches.

Luger vs. Yokozuna = Bad, Mixed Tag Team Match = Bad, Adam Bomb vs. Earthquake = Bad (yes it's short but still bad because it was pointless), Tag Team Championship Match = Bad.

Savage vs. Crush wasn't too good either because the rules got in the way of the match.

While there were a lot of bad matches the event as a whole was great. Mostly because the event did have two amazing matches and there was a story that progressed through the night. So even if you had to sit through Men on a Mission there was already a well developed story being built during the night. Is Bret Hurt?, Who will he face in the final match?, etc.

Everything played so well from the opening match to the ending with a jealous Owen Hart watching his brother win the WWF Title.

I guess I would change most of the undercard maybe give Savage a better match. Or give another team that's not Men on a Mission a shot at the Tag Titles.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote