View Single Post
Old 09-28-2017, 04:59 AM
Kamehamehaaaaa!!
WWF Hardcore Champion

Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...
Default Smackdown feels empty

Alright I'll get straight to the point. On RAW you have Lesnar, Reigns, Strowman, Joe, Cena, Rollins, Ambrose, Wyatt, Balor and Miz.

Smackdown has Styles, Owens, Orton and Nakamura. Roode just debuted. That's it. That's literally all the star power Smackdown has.

The ratio is almost 2:1. I get it. RAW is the flagship show, but I think Smackdown's writters are having a hard time given the depth they have. It's interesting to see how SD moves forward, because a) I don't see Nak becoming a champion and b) there's no face left for Jinder to face, outside of Styles who is the US champ.

The fact that Rollins and Ambrose are a tag team and are feuding with Cesaro and Sheamus is mind blowing as well. Yeah, it's entertaining, but you have 3 former world champions in the tag division and no actual tag teams. On the other side, they have nobody else other than New Day and The Usos and those have been feuding since June.

Even Elias Samson, a low carder, has more value right now than Corbin, Rusev, Zayn, Kanellis and Ziggler.

RAW was suffering last year, SD seems to suffer this year. Styles and Owens are literally carrying the show on their backs. Literally. Charlotte, after 5 months of being on SD, has just now started to find a footing.

I don't know guys. I don't what Smackdown to turn into what it used to be at the end of the final brand split. I also try to think what matches SD could give us for 'Mania and the only ones that pop to my head are Styles/Nakamura and Orton/Owens and maybe Cena/Roode or Roode/Y2J.

I'm not complaining. Just worrying.

Last edited by Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. : 09-28-2017 at 05:02 AM.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote