View Single Post
Old 09-27-2017, 04:07 AM
ROH Pure Champion

d_henderson1810 worked a dark match on ECW recently...d_henderson1810 worked a dark match on ECW recently...d_henderson1810 worked a dark match on ECW recently...d_henderson1810 worked a dark match on ECW recently...d_henderson1810 worked a dark match on ECW recently...d_henderson1810 worked a dark match on ECW recently...d_henderson1810 worked a dark match on ECW recently...d_henderson1810 worked a dark match on ECW recently...d_henderson1810 worked a dark match on ECW recently...

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrestlingmasters55 View Post
That's a very refreshing point of view in my opinion sadly i feel their not enough people like you that would react that way toward the WWE product, if their we're more people like you maybe WWE would pay attention to The hardcore's or IWC fans but sadly that'S not the case and that's why, they are pushing the guys that the kids like the most because if a kid likes Roman reigns for exemple, he'S going to ask his mom and dad to buy him pretty much every piece of merchandise that they have at the souvenir stand and the parents will buy them. So in the mind of WWE, they're not forcing Reigns in the top spot position because they're core fan base like him and his super over with them. If they would lose more single male fans because they are not listening to them, then maybe this would change but for Now, WWE is a kids product that just so happened to be love by adult as well.
Hey, that's your choice, and I am cool with that.

You need to do what is right for you, and if you aren't entertained anymore, than you would be silly to keep watching. Why waste your time?

But that doesn't mean that WWE is wrong. They have a right to cater to the audience that they feel makes them the most money, and you have a right to decide whether you fit into that group or not.

I get annoyed with those who bag the product, are never positive about it, bag WWE all the time, yet watch every show and then comment on it. If you don't like it, don't watch. Your right. But there are those fans who feel that WWE somehow "owes" them for following them during the Attitude Era, and that they need to be catered to, forever and a day, even at the expense of "new" fans.

I think, in a lot of cases, tastes change, and priorites change. What you liked as a kid isn't what you like as an adult. Let's face it, wrestling is a bit of dress-up and fight. It is a bunch of guys and girls cosplaying and pretending to want to beat the suitcase out of each other. Now, they work hard, and bust their butt in the ring, but too many hardcore fans act like the world is going to end if Roman Reigns becomes WWE Champ.

In the end, you need to enjoy wrestling. If you don't, then find something else to enjoy. But people need to stop putting wrestling issues on par with the nuclear dispute between the U.S. and North Korea. It is a bit of fun and a guilty pleasure. Once it becomes more important than life itself, then you are getting too obsessed.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote