View Single Post
Old 09-27-2017, 01:09 AM
The Once And Future Lizard King!!!!
Wrestlezone Hall of Famer

Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...

Aside from a match for the kickoff show and possibly one more addition to the main card, though maybe not, the card looks to be set and it looks good on paper overall.

WWE Championship - Jinder Mahal vs. Shinsuke Nakamura
WWE United States Championship - AJ Styles vs. Baron Corbin
WWE SD Women's Championship - Natalya vs. Charlotte Flair
WWE SD Tag Team Championship Hell In A Cell - The New Day vs. The Usos
Hell In A Cell - Shane McMahon vs. Kevin Owens
Singles Match - Bobby Roode vs. Dolph Ziggler

I'm fine with only 6 matches for the main card, the two HIAC matches should go at least 20 minutes each.

Make no doubt about it, the HIAC match with Shane vs. Owens is the main event of this show and that shows how far the WWE Championship's importance has fallen with Jinder as champion. I'm hoping this means that the experiment is over and the title is taken off Jinder because the guy just flat out sucks and has to be a top contender for being the worst WWE Champion in history.

New Day and the Usos facing off in a HIAC match has all kinds of great potential; they've put on a series of fantastic matches over the past several months and while I could've done without all the rapid fire title changes, the quality of the matches has been top notch.
Rush In And Die Dogs - I Was A Man Before I Was King."

Conan Of Cimmeria
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote