View Single Post
Old 09-27-2017, 01:00 AM
The Once And Future Lizard King!!!!
Wrestlezone Hall of Famer

Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...
Default WWE Hell In A Cell - Bobby Roode VS Dolph Ziggler

After Dolph came out to night mocking the Undertaker's entrance, which I think finally got the response WWE had been hoping to get from the live crowds the past few weeks, he went into his schtick as to how great he is in the ring, how fans only care about flashy entrances, etc. when Bobby Roode's music suddenly hit. Roode comes out, does his thing for a bit and eventually challenges Ziggler to a match at HIAC, which is now official.

While I prefer Roode in the role of a heel, this should still be an entertaining match and Ziggler is a good guy to make his ppv debut against. There's zero chance of Ziggler winning this as he's ultimately little more than high profile enhancement talent at this point, but he can still put on fun matches.
Rush In And Die Dogs - I Was A Man Before I Was King."

Conan Of Cimmeria
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote