View Single Post
Old 09-26-2017, 06:55 PM
ROH Pure Champion

shooter_mcgavin scored a win over Santino Marella...shooter_mcgavin scored a win over Santino Marella...shooter_mcgavin scored a win over Santino Marella...shooter_mcgavin scored a win over Santino Marella...shooter_mcgavin scored a win over Santino Marella...shooter_mcgavin scored a win over Santino Marella...shooter_mcgavin scored a win over Santino Marella...shooter_mcgavin scored a win over Santino Marella...shooter_mcgavin scored a win over Santino Marella...shooter_mcgavin scored a win over Santino Marella...shooter_mcgavin scored a win over Santino Marella...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolph Ziggler's Gimmick View Post
My God was that excessive. Is psychology just gone at this point? Finisher, after finisher, after finisher after finisher, and Roman still kicks out.

The clumsiness of it all bothers me more than the superman booking of Roman. I would have expected more of Cena, who came up in the OVW developmental territory. I get that wrestling's changed but holy shit, the match totally lost me at a certain point.
Yeah the match wasn't too good. This was the first half Reigns destroying Cena after Cena tried to walk out and the last half was a finisher-fest from Cena. I really had no idea was going on here. This should have been a fight from the get go considering the promos both guys were throwing at each other.

I mean it was a pretty good match and probably one of the better matches of the night but the whole match felt kind of flat for the most part.

In terms of psychology or storytelling there was really nothing happening here. It was just stuff going on for 20 mins.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote