View Single Post
Old 09-26-2017, 07:52 AM
ROH Pure Champion

shooter_mcgavin scored a win over Santino Marella...shooter_mcgavin scored a win over Santino Marella...shooter_mcgavin scored a win over Santino Marella...shooter_mcgavin scored a win over Santino Marella...shooter_mcgavin scored a win over Santino Marella...shooter_mcgavin scored a win over Santino Marella...shooter_mcgavin scored a win over Santino Marella...shooter_mcgavin scored a win over Santino Marella...shooter_mcgavin scored a win over Santino Marella...shooter_mcgavin scored a win over Santino Marella...shooter_mcgavin scored a win over Santino Marella...

Some Rumble with the same result but different finish

2007 - Undertaker winning was fine but I hated the fact he was #30. For one it's a mathematical impossibility that Undertaker would get #30 at three Rumbles. Plus since he was going to win this one why not give him an earlier number (25, 26, or 27)?

2008 - Cena winning is fine and I actually am ok with him getting the #30 spot but I would have had Triple H get an earlier number. Plus Taker and HBK getting #1 and #2 respectively, what are the odds?

2010 - Edge winning is also a pretty good move but I dislike how Jericho was eliminated. If you were going to to a Jericho/Edge program at WM26 wouldn't it make sense to let Jericho stay longer in the Rumble and/or actually eliminate someone? You do need to build up Jericho as a serious opponent for Edge if that was the plan.

2011 - Surprisingly I would not change Del Rio winning this. I would change the Rumble and keep at 30 entrants though. Also I would have preferred Cena and Del Rio being the last two with Del Rio eliminating Cena with a distraction by The Miz.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terry Gyimah View Post
17- Balor (Balor this was his time as far as winning the Royal Rumble Match and imagine if he came in as a surprise entrant in his Demon persona)
That would be cool but since he wasn't going to be in the title picture I am not sure where his Rumble win will lead him.

For 2017 I don't see why they couldn't they have given the win to Brock Lesnar. I mean he was going to WM and win the title anyways and people would have been fine with Lesnar winning.

Last edited by shooter_mcgavin : 09-26-2017 at 08:00 AM.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote