View Single Post
Old 09-25-2017, 10:11 PM
WWE Diva's Champion

Radical worked a dark match on ECW recently...Radical worked a dark match on ECW recently...Radical worked a dark match on ECW recently...Radical worked a dark match on ECW recently...Radical worked a dark match on ECW recently...Radical worked a dark match on ECW recently...Radical worked a dark match on ECW recently...Radical worked a dark match on ECW recently...Radical worked a dark match on ECW recently...

That was a pretty great storyline match.

No, it was not a 5-star moves match, although it did have some very impressive moves in it including Enzo pulling off a top rope DDT I had not seen before.

This match was a storyline match and character building match. If you don't understand why it happened this way then I'm not sure how I can help you because it makes sense given both of their characters and storylines going into the match.

If you are looking for this particular rivalry to be a wrestling clinic you're not getting what it's about and might as well just watch something else if you don't understand it.

That said, I did not understand some of the results at No Mercy myself and I would be the first to admit it. I don't really understand why Finn Balor won after getting brutally beat down before and during the match. It doesn't seem like it really helps either side.

I do understand why Brock Lesnar won over Braun Strowman but I don't understand why after all Braun did to Brock he beat Braun clean with a single F5 and zero controversy or interference.

But, the Enzo v Neville feud makes a lot of sense given both of their characters and like it or not it is the ONLY storyline in the CW Division that has been worth a PPV match or really almost anyone's interest.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote