View Single Post
Old 09-25-2017, 12:36 PM
Million Dollar Champion

wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...

i kinda forgot to put this in my review of the match but their was a spot in the match that made me laugh and that was when nia jax was setting up for the double samoan drop. she already had i think it was alexa bliss and went to pick up sasha banks and she just waited until sasha just climb on alexa and in my head, i was thinking Nia saying to sasha, come on climb on my shoulder because i can't pick you up. It was the funniest set up to an impressive spot i ever seen and i live through 80's wwe.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote