View Single Post
Old 09-24-2017, 12:58 PM
Don't thank me; I've done nothing
WWE Women's Champion

Барбоса is getting phone calls from TNA...Барбоса is getting phone calls from TNA...Барбоса is getting phone calls from TNA...Барбоса is getting phone calls from TNA...Барбоса is getting phone calls from TNA...Барбоса is getting phone calls from TNA...Барбоса is getting phone calls from TNA...Барбоса is getting phone calls from TNA...Барбоса is getting phone calls from TNA...Барбоса is getting phone calls from TNA...Барбоса is getting phone calls from TNA...

I find it a little difficult to call it a 'feud.' It is really just the build towards a match.

It's been okay so far but I am not entirely sure about putting Mundo and Drake against each other so soon - either your new champion or new top babyface has to lose, or you are relying on Creative having the subtly to have either lose and not lose steam (something I have very little trust in for TNA or WWE, except nXt) or some kind of hopefully non-groan inducing Dusty finish.

I would have been tempted to keep Mundo out of the title picture for a while at least. Have him take out LAX and then have to deal with the inevitable heel turn of Alberto.

Drake could have had a couple of matches with Eddie Edwards and something short term with Sydal.