View Single Post
Old 09-19-2017, 04:41 PM
The Once And Future Lizard King!!!!
Wrestlezone Hall of Famer

Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...
Default WWE No Mercy: WWE Intercontinental Championship - The Miz (c) VS Jason Jordan

Kurt Angle's "son", Jason Jordan, became #1 contender after winning a Six Pack Challenge match on last night's Raw and gets his opportunity this Sunday at No Mercy.

On the surface, it looks to me as though a title change will happen though I hope that it doesn't. I think it's too soon to put the title on Jordan as I don't think they've really established who he is apart from being Angle's "son." To be honest, I wouldn't mind if they had him come up short and continued to come up short as a means to a heel turn with the build leading up to a match with Angle. IF Angle does get back into the ring to wrestle, I'd much rather it be up against a young talent who has something to gain from the match rather than the rehash of an Attitude Era program. If said match happened and if Jordan performed well in it and after becoming an asshole, then I think he'll be in a stronger position to become Intercontinental Champion. He's fun to watch inside the ring, he's got crazy athleticism, but let's see if he's someone who can capture your attention with who he is.
Rush In And Die Dogs - I Was A Man Before I Was King."

Conan Of Cimmeria
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote