View Single Post
Old 09-19-2017, 04:08 PM
WWE Women's Champion

johnbragg is looking to come up from OCW...johnbragg is looking to come up from OCW...johnbragg is looking to come up from OCW...johnbragg is looking to come up from OCW...johnbragg is looking to come up from OCW...johnbragg is looking to come up from OCW...johnbragg is looking to come up from OCW...

Quote:
Originally Posted by New Hot Fed View Post
So in short it was all bullshit coming from a guy that had zero sources coming from the company.

Nordholm said it was ridiculous cause they bought TNA in september to turn it into a success and they knew it would not happen quickly. I also heard that the owner of Anthem has always been a wrestling fan and buying them was his way in into the business. The guy is a Billionaire and can take a few losses.
He WAS a billioinaire before his company crashed in the financial crisis. I don't think anyone outside his family knows how much money he still has.

"Will there be a Bound For Glory in 2011, post-Hogan?" That is my question about TNA.

January 4, 2010. Welcome to the TNApocalypse.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote