View Single Post
Old 09-16-2017, 04:26 AM
Remarkable Mark Keaton
Million Dollar Champion

Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...

I once scoffed and said fuck Shane McMahon and his damn shitty wrestling. But time and time again he proves me wrong by being entertaining as possible in the ring. Ex: Survivor Series where he got the nastiest spear in history by Roman Reigns. Wrestlemania and his surprisingly good match vs Styles where he actually pulled a shooting star press out of his bag of surprises as well as other moves. I really hope K.O destroys him in epic fashion that will be remembered for a long time but, I can't help but respect Shane ten times more than I did a full year ago.

."In 20 years we won't be viewed as -Mailmen- anymore and will be called -Drone Pilots- instead."
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote