View Single Post
Old 09-14-2017, 05:26 PM
I Am Jericho
WWE Diva's Champion

The Perfect Max worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Perfect Max worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Perfect Max worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Perfect Max worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Perfect Max worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Perfect Max worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Perfect Max worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Perfect Max worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Perfect Max worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Perfect Max worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Perfect Max worked a dark match on ECW recently...

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeMallard View Post
This is definitely the Owens I've been waiting for since his feud with Cena. I've said it from the beginning that Owens would be the perfect anti authority figure.

Who goes off the cell, I say it's Owens.
Glad to see that there are people that agree that this is good for Kevin Owens. I think he makes a perfectly sensible anti-authority figure.

And your question interests me due to the way this past SmackDown continued the feud. They're trying so hard to get us to believe that Shane could get revenge. Now I don't think he should win, but everyone is expecting Shane to go off the cell so perhaps it being reversed and actually Owens going off would be more of a surprise. This match is being built with similarities to the No Holds Barred match that Shane had with Randy Orton at No Way Out 2009, in which Shane was a sympathetic face, but ultimately lost anyway.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote