View Single Post
Old 09-13-2017, 03:11 PM
I Am Jericho
WWE Diva's Champion

The Perfect Max worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Perfect Max worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Perfect Max worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Perfect Max worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Perfect Max worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Perfect Max worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Perfect Max worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Perfect Max worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Perfect Max worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Perfect Max worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Perfect Max worked a dark match on ECW recently...

I for one really like this match and the potential that it has to help Kevin Owens regain his mojo. Shane will do whatever it takes to help Owens, that is for sure, and I think this is one of the most compelling things that Owens has done since Cena. I feel like this is the Owens I have been waiting for since that period, and quite honestly I don't care if it is against a guy like Shane McMahon. At least Shane isn't taking up any unnecessary time at a big four event, and even the last time he did that, his match (at WrestleMania 33) was one of the best of the show. This will draw people in because of how good the story has been thus far, and the almost guaranteed ass kicking that is going to ensue.

The way I look at it is that Kevin Owens is dealing with the McMahon's. And that includes Vince. You don't get to have a beat down on Vince for nothing. It only means good things for Kevin Owens, and Shane entertains me, even if he isn't the best technical wrestler in the world. Therefore, I shall enjoy this thoroughly.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote