View Single Post
Old 09-12-2017, 01:00 AM
Gone. For. Good.
ECW TV Champion

ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...
Default Woman Of Mayhem!

~Chapter 9: Woman Of Mayhem!~

In the glamorous city of Venice, a shadowy figure walks down amidst all the lights while sharing its darkness with none. The figure continues walking on and on without getting distracted even a little bit. After a long period of time, the mystical figure finally reaches the destination. The figure checks the name plate of that particular house and then slips a letter under the door. It knocks the door and then walks away in the same awe, leaving the house and therefore, the city where WZCW Mayhem Champion Randy Studd lived.

" Randy Studd
WZCW Mayhem Champion. It feels good to be a champion, no? Especially when one becomes champion without earning it? Like you! At Meltdown 143, I will fight you once again. This time, for the WZCW Mayhem Championship.

Isn't it funny that a man like you has to defend his title for the very first time against a woman itself? You know, for a man who likes woman so much that he tries to impress each and every one of them.

I've defeated you once. But now the circumstances aren't in my favor. Instead, they are in yours. I've been losing while being on the brink of a victory. Be it Gold Rush, King For A Day Qualifier or EurAsian Championship No. 1 contender match. On the other hand, you have become a champion in a pretty short time. Everyone knows that there's something wrong with WZCW when you have champions like Justin Cooper or you yourself. Those who have become the champion due to some external factor instead of earning it. So in this era of Paper Champions, I've gotten a title opportunity. Rather a chance to dethrone 1 Paper Champion. And the odds are still against me. Because of my recent close losses.

But trust me, Randy. I might have lost a lot recently. Not just in WZCW but in other aspects as well. Heck, I've lost it all. But you know what's fun about losing it all? You have nothing left. Just imagine, Who's more dangerous? A woman with nothing to lose or A man with everything to lose? I'll help you. It’s the former. Just like me. I have nothing to lose. And everything to gain. While you've everything to lose. You've just gotten the Championship glory. You've everything to lose.

Unfortunately for you, this match will be a Mayhem match and Mayhem will give me an extra advantage. Just like you used Mayhem to defeat the former Champion Obi Okafor. We all know that you couldn't have defeated him on just skills. So, you misused Mayhem and gave the match priority over humanity. And then won the Championship. You might have won the title but you lost the most important battle of humanity. And you shall pay the price for it!

But that's expected from a so-called man like you. You're the epitome of what's wrong with today's men. And I know that you're proud of being such a boastful man. But you should rather be ashamed of yourself. That's not what you'll be able to do on your own. I'll help you. By beating the heck out of you along with a special Mayhem service. Because that's what you deserve. And I won't do so just for myself. I will become the first ever woman to become WZCW Mayhem Champion. But not just for myself. For every rape victim out there. For every victim of molestation. For every victim of acid attacks by desperate men like you. For every victim of eve-teasing by the so-called man like you. You like messing up with women, right? This time, a Woman Of Mayhem will mess up with you. So bad that you'll be taught how to respect a woman. For lifetime. At Meltdown 143, justice will be served along with Mayhem!
- Yemrez Reqonıc

P.S. Mayhem awaits you, Randy. Stay Safe!
"