View Single Post
Old 09-11-2017, 08:46 PM
Million Dollar Champion

wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...

Is it me or this feud fell like a demotion for finn balor. I have this theory that they like to put guys in a feud with wyatt when they don't see them as main event talent and it's a way for them to send them down the card and lave them on the midcard after the feud.

This like all wyatt feud is boring and uninterested. It's also a waste of finn balor's time at this point and win or lose, it will hurt him in the long run.

So I hope this is the last match between the two.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote