View Single Post
Old 09-10-2017, 09:55 PM
Top Guys Out
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

Bagpipes scored a win over Santino Marella...Bagpipes scored a win over Santino Marella...Bagpipes scored a win over Santino Marella...Bagpipes scored a win over Santino Marella...Bagpipes scored a win over Santino Marella...Bagpipes scored a win over Santino Marella...Bagpipes scored a win over Santino Marella...Bagpipes scored a win over Santino Marella...Bagpipes scored a win over Santino Marella...Bagpipes scored a win over Santino Marella...Bagpipes scored a win over Santino Marella...

I listen to the Castrating the Marks show every Friday, I find it pretty entertaining if for no other reason than that Alvarez, Meltzer, etc. are basically the bubblegum on the bottom of my boot when it comes to pro wrestling commentary. I'd rather listen to a fan podcast done by marks who knowingly admit they're marks than a "professional" podcast done by marks that think they're actually valuable to the wrestling business in some way.

Getting back on topic though, I used to listen to Russo's podcast before he was on PodcastOne when he interviewed more people in the business, but it seems now that most of his shows are just him talking about stuff, wrestling related and non, which doesn't peak my interest as much so I usually stick to Friday shows only.