View Single Post
Old 09-05-2017, 09:51 PM
The Once And Future Lizard King!!!!
Wrestlezone Hall of Famer

Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...
Default WWE Hell In A Cell General Discussion & Reviews

Keep all speculation, fantasy booking, etc. but no spam please.

The WWE Championship match is set between Jinder Mahal and Shinsuke Nakamura, though it's not announced whether the match will be a HIAC match or not.

Based on tonight's show, it seems likely we'll see Shane McMahon vs. Kevin Owens, quite probably in a HIAC match, and AJ Styles vs. Baron Corbin for the United States Championship.

Don't be surprised if we see another hot potato game played with the Tag and Women's Championships due to the matches planned for next week's SmackDown Live resulting in rematches.
Rush In And Die Dogs - I Was A Man Before I Was King."

Conan Of Cimmeria
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote