View Single Post
Old 09-04-2017, 04:15 AM
Sing about me, I'm dying of thirst
ECW TV Champion

Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...
Send a message via Skype™ to Rainbow Yaz

I get that you are just a kid, but this isn't the first time you have taken a commonly held opinion and either A) tried to pass it off as some Earth shattering revolution you came up with or B) tried to piece together additional parts onto the original opinion and pass it off as some new theory. You really need to stop.

Everyone knows that calling someone "The next [insert star here]" is a bad idea and sets that person up for failure. This has been the case for decades in wrestling and other sports. This isn't something you just stumbled on.

Just like your Bayley theory, this isn't something you just discovered. It's a commonly held opinion.