View Single Post
Old 09-02-2017, 12:02 AM
Torn between Rooney & Kate Mara
WWE Champion

Mitch Henessey is being held back by Triple H...Mitch Henessey is being held back by Triple H...Mitch Henessey is being held back by Triple H...Mitch Henessey is being held back by Triple H...Mitch Henessey is being held back by Triple H...Mitch Henessey is being held back by Triple H...Mitch Henessey is being held back by Triple H...Mitch Henessey is being held back by Triple H...Mitch Henessey is being held back by Triple H...Mitch Henessey is being held back by Triple H...Mitch Henessey is being held back by Triple H...

Wonder Woman- 5/10

Probably my top pick for the most overrated film in 2017.

I had a hard time getting into this after Diana left Themyscira, and the big Ares reveal was disappointing and one of the bigger plot holes in the movie. Batman VS Superman was trying too hard to be this epic spectacle, and Suicide Squad was trying too hard to be cool. Wonder Woman is a more polished film, with Patty Jenkins behind the camera, and it's a step in the right direction for DC's cinematic universe, but I just didn't see anything special here. If you're telling me Wonder Woman is an upgrade of BVSS and Suicide Squad, I can go along with that. But I'm not buying into the hype, if you're telling me it's one of the all-time great superhero films.

I also find it laughable how so many DC fanboys were fully against Rotten Tomatoes, and someone started a petition to shut RT down after Suicide Squad. But Wonder Woman holds on to a 92%, and it's basically crickets.