View Single Post
Old 09-01-2017, 05:52 PM
The Once And Future Lizard King!!!!
Wrestlezone Hall of Famer

Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...

Quote:
Originally Posted by THTRobtaylor View Post
This is interesting as the Super J Cup has had more of an airing recently... but lets not forget how horrible WCW and TNA made round robin formats... I'm not sure that I trust WWE to do it any better, especially with as many as 10 people. 6 maybe...
I get what you're saying but I have a lot more faith in something like this happening in NXT on Triple H's watch than I would on the main roster. While NXT has yet to host a round robin tournament, Triple H has shown over the last 5 years that he has the patience and discipline to let things play out and play to their strengths most of the time. If spaced out properly and if they filmed the tournament matches at NXT house shows, then it could make up a lot of content for NXT for a few months.
Rush In And Die Dogs - I Was A Man Before I Was King."

Conan Of Cimmeria
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote