View Single Post
Old 08-28-2017, 04:55 PM
The Once And Future Lizard King!!!!
Wrestlezone Hall of Famer

Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...
Default WWE No Mercy - John Cena VS Roman Reigns

WWE.com announced just a little while ago that the two alpha males of the company will meet at the No Mercy ppv. I'm sure some would rather have this match at WrestleMania or one of the other big four shows but I see nothing to complain about as every big match can't be put off to one of those shows, nor should they be.

I see some sort of screwy ending here, maybe a double DQ or count out would be the best way to go if they want to keep this program going for a while. I think having them meet a couple of times, putting on a physical outing and neither being able to put the other away in a standard match could be fun to see.
Rush In And Die Dogs - I Was A Man Before I Was King."

Conan Of Cimmeria
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote