View Single Post
Old 08-21-2017, 10:36 PM
The Once And Future Lizard King!!!!
Wrestlezone Hall of Famer

Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...
Default WWE No Mercy: WWE Universal Championship - Brock Lesnar (c) VS Braun Strowman

After Lesnar was decimated by Strowman during the opening segment of tonight's Raw, we all had to suspect that they'd wind up going 1 on 1 soon for the title and WWE made the match official later on in the show as the main event for No Mercy.

My gut tells me that Lesnar will retain after a really competitive match; I just don't see Lesnar dropping the Universal Championship outside of one of the original big four ppvs of the Royal Rumble, WrestleMania SummerSlam and Survivor Series. I wouldn't have any complaints if Lesnar dropped the title to Strowman at No Mercy, it's possible it could go down but it's looking more and more like Lesnar will keep the title until WrestleMania to Roman Reigns.
Rush In And Die Dogs - I Was A Man Before I Was King."

Conan Of Cimmeria
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote