View Single Post
Old 08-16-2017, 09:34 AM
If you have ghosts...
Knockout Champion

El Rev sXe is looking to come up from OCW...El Rev sXe is looking to come up from OCW...El Rev sXe is looking to come up from OCW...El Rev sXe is looking to come up from OCW...El Rev sXe is looking to come up from OCW...El Rev sXe is looking to come up from OCW...El Rev sXe is looking to come up from OCW...

Their last match was great! In fact, I think it was actually the best match Alexa Bliss had since she came to the main roster. Sasha is bringing the best of little miss Bliss, which is great. So, I think is going to be a really fun match to watch.

As far the result, I think that's what it makes it even better the match, I don't know and personally, I would be satisfied with either woman winning. However I do think that Alexa could be a little longer champion. But I wouldn't mind if she loses.

I only hope that they don't took the route they did last year with Sasha and make her lose on the PPV, have a rematch on RAW and there is where she wins. I think that VKM likes Sasha only on the show but not on PPVs.

Fortunately I have beard too so...

A great sig maker: FutureShockWWE!
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote